garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Least favorite Nintendo console?

Nintendo has made quite a few awesome consoles, but at the same time, a few not-so-awesome consoles. Which is your least favorite? Why is it so?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I thought about this for a while. For me... choosing a least favorite Nintendo console is surprisingly difficult. Each one has its fair share of ups and downs, but every home console to date has given me good times and helped me make a lot of fond gaming memories. Each system has about as many gems in its game library as it does stinkers.

I would list the Virtual Boy (a machine that's pretty unanimously deemed to be a failure) as my choice for the bottom of the Nintendo barrel, but it probably wouldn't be fair to since it's arguably more like a toy - as it was originally designed to be - than a full-blown gaming system. So, I'll have to say both the original DS and the DS Lite. Not at all because I didn't enjoy the games, but because the systems themselves had some bumps. Like how bulky the original model was, and how fragile the hinges + shoulder buttons on the Lite were; mine was broken almost completely in half by the time I traded it in for a DSi.

✪ || FurAffinity | Tumblr | deviantART || ✪
    Banner is by Novareii