Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from outer space!

Hello everyone! How is it going? I used to make really long and boring introduction threads but I'm keeping it short this time (nothing to say about how boring it will be :P).

As you can tell, I'm Petros and I've been a Pokémon fan since Blue and Red came out. Haven't stopped playing Pokémon since then. I have recently become a fan of the PokéSpe manga series too, although I have to catch up with that yet.

Aside from Pokémon, I enjoy watching TV shows, movies and animes of any kind.

I joined Pokémon Crossroads hoping to meet people around the globe who also enjoy Pokémon and to discuss about whatever it's going on with Pokémon lately.

Anyway, thanks for taking your time reading this, hopefully I'll see you around!

Welcome, welcome! It's always nice to see new faces around here! =D Hopefully no one scares you off before the stockholm syndrome sets in.

Welcome to PXR, @Petros! Have fun here! :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum! Have a good stay. :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey Petros, welcome to PXR! We're a fun-loving crew and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Cheers and good times!

Administrator

@Petros hey there! Welcome to PXR! We're a great community and I'm sure you find it enjoyable. There's plenty of sections you can look over and have tons of fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us from the Staff and we would be happy to answer your questions.

I've been a fan of Pokémon since Red and Blue as well. Almost lost interest around the time of Ruby and Sapphire, but my last chance game (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team) saved me from ending it. Now I'm stuck with t for life xD.

You should drop by our anime, movies, and TV shows threads in the other chat and discuss what you like to watch. we'd love to hear more!

Good news about this one. PXR has many users across the globe! We're a friendly bunch, so no need worry worry or anything :p. Yeahx hopefully we will see you around the forum! Hope you have an awesome time here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Petros! I love your avatar! Deoxys scares me xD Is it your favourite Pokemon?

I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you ever need help with anything, just let me know. :)
    GCEA

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Wlcome to PXR, @Petros!

Welcome to PXR! :D Good to see a new face here. :3 Your avatar is cool too, by the way!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hi hi! Welcome to PXR! Can't wait to see more of you!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire