Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Alola! Welcome to PXR! I'm just guessing based off your avatar, but is Deoxys one of your favourite Pokémon? I've always really liked its portrayal in the anime, as weird as it is.

Whilst I haven't seen much of the manga, I really enjoy its take on the Pokémon world, arguably more than the anime. How much of it have you read? :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Thank you all for the nice welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome to PXR, @Petros! Have fun here! :)
    Thanks! Your avatar is really funny and I've seen other members (@Bulbasaur and @Suicune's Fire) who also happen to have avatars that look like that one. Is that like a trend here? They're great!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Petros hey there! Welcome to PXR! We're a great community and I'm sure you find it enjoyable. There's plenty of sections you can look over and have tons of fun! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us from the Staff and we would be happy to answer your questions.

I've been a fan of Pokémon since Red and Blue as well. Almost lost interest around the time of Ruby and Sapphire, but my last chance game (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team) saved me from ending it. Now I'm stuck with t for life xD.

You should drop by our anime, movies, and TV shows threads in the other chat and discuss what you like to watch. we'd love to hear more!

Good news about this one. PXR has many users across the globe! We're a friendly bunch, so no need worry worry or anything :p. Yeahx hopefully we will see you around the forum! Hope you have an awesome time here!
    The first PMD was gold. I wish they made a new PMD like the old ones with the new Pokémon.

I'll make sure to check those threads, thanks!

That's good hear, can't wait to meet everyone here :D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome Petros! I love your avatar! Deoxys scares me xD Is it your favourite Pokemon?

I'm sure you'll fit right in! If you ever need help with anything, just let me know. :)
    Thanks, glad you like it :D I've always loved mystery and Deoxys seems like a mystery to me, so it surely is among my favourite Pokémon. Also, going on a trip to Birth Island to catch Deoxys was always fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Alola! Welcome to PXR! I'm just guessing based off your avatar, but is Deoxys one of your favourite Pokémon? I've always really liked its portrayal in the anime, as weird as it is.

Whilst I haven't seen much of the manga, I really enjoy its take on the Pokémon world, arguably more than the anime. How much of it have you read? :)
    Yes, pretty much what I told to Pokémon Trainer Sarah! :D

As for the manga, I've read GRB, Yellow, GSC, RS, FR/LG, Emerald (I sitll have to finish this one) and BW. My favourite so far is probably RS or GSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    As for the manga, I've read GRB, Yellow, GSC, RS, FR/LG, Emerald (I sitll have to finish this one) and BW. My favourite so far is probably RS or GSC.
    I've heard good things about both of those two, I've only really read the original, which was also great. DPPt is meant to have a really good adaptation too, but then again most of the manga tend to think of really clever and unique ways to bring the games to life. I really wish they'd make an anime based off it. :D

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I've heard good things about both of those two, I've only really read the original, which was also great. DPPt is meant to have a really good adaptation too, but then again most of the manga tend to think of really clever and unique ways to bring the games to life. I really wish they'd make an anime based off it. :D
    Actually, I stopped watching the anime right after Pokémon Battle Frontier, I grew tired of it :\ I like the manga way more than the anime. I agree, they should make an anime based off it, or maybe a movie. Any of those would be fine for me. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on DPPt, and I will as soon as I finish Emerald.

Thanks! Your avatar is really funny and I've seen other members (@Bulbasaur and @Suicune's Fire) who also happen to have avatars that look like that one. Is that like a trend here? They're great!
    Thank you, Petros! @Fate made my avatar and my banner. So, if you want an avatar and a banner that look like mine, you should ask him. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Senior Administrator

Welcome to the Crossroads! Happy to have you with us!

Actually, I stopped watching the anime right after Pokémon Battle Frontier, I grew tired of it :\ I like the manga way more than the anime. I agree, they should make an anime based off it, or maybe a movie. Any of those would be fine for me. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on DPPt, and I will as soon as I finish Emerald.
    You should definitely give the DPPt anime a go, it's one of the better ones and its Pokémon League had me super hyped. I think Sinnoh's anime and manga adaptations turned out pretty strong, same with RSE. It could just be the nostalgia talking, though. :3

Spoiler:

8. This post has been liked by:

Petros