Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What's your favourite number?

I've always liked 4 for some reason. xD
    GCEA

36. Cartoon Network used to be channel 36 waaaay back in the day, so naturally it became my favourite number. Then one day I realised that Flareon's number was 136 which was a complete coincidence. 36 had been my favourite number and flareon had been my favourite pokemon for years before I realised. xD

My favourite number is 26 because my birthday is on February 26. I also really like the powers of two. I usually tend to prefer even numbers to odd numbers.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It is a known fact that 73 is the best number. If you convert it to binary, you get a palindrome; 1001001. 1001001 backwards is 1001001. You might be thinking, "Bulbasaur! There are other numbers that are palindromes in binary, such as 9, 17, and 25!". You're actually probably not thinking that, because no one cares about my rant on why 73 is the best number. But I will go on to explain other reasons 73 is the best number.

7 and 3 are both prime numbers, for one thing. Less than half of the single digits (0-9) can say that about themselves. While we're on the topic of prime numbers, I should mention this; 73 is the 21st prime number. The mirror of 73, 37, is the 12th mirror. Now 12's mirror, 21, is the product of 7 times 3! If I challenge you to find a number with the same pattern. SPOILER: you can't! This is the only case of it!

Now, 1973 is often abbreviated to '73, so the important events of 1973 also contribute to proving 73's dominance. Let's start with albums released in 1973, since most of you know I'm quite into music! My favorite Black Sabbath album, "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath", was released on December 1st, 1973. My favorite BAND for a while formed under the name "Heart" in 1973.

I have many more reasons on my feelings for 73, but I don't want to take away from other people's posts, so if you want me to elaborate shoot me a message.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

5. This post has been liked by:

I swear to God I felt like I was listening to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory while reading your post. Lol.

As for my favorite numbers they are 3, 13 and 16.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

7. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I swear to God I felt like I was listening to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory while reading your post. Lol.

As for my favorite numbers they are 3, 13 and 16.
    Totally didn't steal half of that from Sheldon.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I like 777. I'd like to be standing in front of a slot machine when I see that. :D

10. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

My favourite number by far is 16. It pops up way too often.
    My birthday is 16th November. My brothers is 16th September, my girlfriends is 16th april, her sisters is 16th may and our friends is 16th january. My girlfriend's house number is also 16. The amount of times we get table 16 at a restaurant is too much of a coincidence and it always just appears randomly in our every day life too.
    You would have thought that i would be sick of it by now or a bit spooked but I see it more as a sign or something or a good luck charm maybe. haha

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

my favorite number is 2! i really dont like odd numbers that much and i was blessed to be born on the 22nd of a month so double twos.

Senior Moderator

Mostly because of Kobe (his jersey was higher than Jordans because he saw himself better) Combine their last 2(3+4) it comes out to 7. One lower than that.

Plus. It is my birth day so it is always on my mind even though i dont celebrate. Though, 92 because, birth year and shizzle.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

14. This post has been liked by: