Thread: Spring Break!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Spring Break!

What do you plan to do/did you do/are doing on your Spring break? If you are not in school currently, what did you do on your Spring break in the past?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I had to make them a staycation most of the time. Spring "break" was usually prime time for teachers to throw lengthy reports or assignments at you, forcing you to stay at home and work on that junk.

So often movies and TV shows depict Spring Break with everyone going on crazy vacations and things like that. No one ever had the time or the money to do anything like that, so I don't know where that idea comes from.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I had to make them a staycation most of the time. Spring "break" was usually prime time for teachers to throw lengthy reports or assignments at you, forcing you to stay at home and work on that junk.

So often movies and TV shows depict Spring Break with everyone going on crazy vacations and things like that. No one ever had the time or the money to do anything like that, so I don't know where that idea comes from.
    I actually saw a few people from my college posting pictures on Faebook of them going to different continents and stuff. They must be rich or something.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

I work in Food.
    I hate Spring Break.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·