garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Favorite Nintendo console?

What is your FAVORITE Nintendo console, and why?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Every handheld console is my favourite (including Nintendo Switch). I enjoyed Gamecube and Wii very much, but I didn't play them as much as I played GBC, GBA, DS or 3DS. Recently, I bought the Switch and being able to play on TV or in handheld mode whenever I want is something I had always dreamt of, so if I had to pick one, Switch would be my choice.

N64 was and still is my favorite all-time Nintendo console, because there were so many incredible games that give me nostalgic chills.

Some of the games on that platform I really enjoyed were Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Rayman 2, Silicon Valley, Ocarina of Time, Crystal Shards, Pokemon Stadium/2, Pokemon Snap, Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story, Snowboard Kid, Diddy Kong Racing, and many others. I still adore all of those games, but I don't play them anymore because I only have room for one console in my bedroom.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Out of the ones I've owned (GBC, GBA, DS, 2DS, Wii) I'm going to pick the DS. It easily got to most use out of any of my gaming consoles.

But the 2DS might take that title soon.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I agree with Alyssa, N64 rocked. To add what she mentioned, Goldeneye 64 and Perfect Dark were badass, awesome games. And there were countless other gems that delightfully devoured many hours of my time, but they were all great fun.

Administrator

Golden Eye 64 was pretty great! Really enjoyed the multiplayer for it too with my brother. The N64 was awesome!

Also games like Quest 64, Perfect Dark, Duke Nukem, Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon (and Goemon's Great Adventure), Mario Party, Donkey Kong, and soooooooo many more. Not to mention Pokémon Snap! And yes, I remember Snowboard Kids. Those games were fun! XD

Some really great games were on the GBA too. Like the Golden Sun games. Though if I continue this post will get WAY too long and just end with me rambling and more than half of you looking over my post xD. So I'm gonna stop here haha.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..