Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Super Secret Hidey Hole Squawkers RPG General Chat Thread for Peeps!

The Squawkers RPG - Super Secret Hidey Hole Squawkers RPG General Chat Thread for Peeps!

Away from the candy-coated nonsense in a secret place in a cozy little bunker, this is now the home base for all Peep operations! The unsuspecting civilians have no idea what's happening here, so you're free to have parties and not feel bad about not sending them invites!

Notes, of course!

• If you've never played the original Stalkers RPG, THAT'S PERFECT! You're clean and free of that terrible affliction! Just kidding, but that's totally cool and fine because everything in this lovely new version has been totally flipped around! So everyone is just as lost as you are now!
    • You're a Pokémon now, so ACT LIKE ONE! Well, only if you really want to, of course!
    • You can use this thread for solving puzzles, but then you gotta mention me when it's done or I might miss it! It happens. I can get distracted eating pizza or accidently jumping off cliffs in LoZ: Breath of the Wild.
    • You can make a MILLION separate discussion threads in this subforum if you want! No limits! Make one just for cracking jokes if you really want to! But you can also use them to make a journal or actually try to keep organized. That might be tricky considering how loony things are in this!

News and Updates

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

THIS IS CRAZY.

So many options XD
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    THIS IS CRAZY.

So many options XD
    AND I AM CRAZY.

It's better than ever! Although yeah, I understand it might take a bit for people to sign up because just about everything's changed! Still plays kind of the same way, though!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I think my fave part is that you can be reincarnated as a different Pokemon xD
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

That's the totally fun part of it! I mean I wanna see it happen a lot actually just for the fun of it. We could suddenly have a lot of baby Pokémon running around, flying, fish, ghosts, list of limbs, etc. I wanna see the hilarity of EVERYONE changing xD. Just not enough to make us lose xD. Wait...it's strictly Pokémon right? Not an egg?

@The Easter Lopunny
    One other thing I'm wondering. When they whack their daily target every morning (overnight, which it is) can they target us too or is it just the NPCs? I feel like it was explained that we could too and the NPCs weren't the only ones at risk.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

THIS IS THE KIND OF ZANINESS I LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That's the totally fun part of it! I mean I wanna see it happen a lot actually just for the fun of it. We could suddenly have a lot of baby Pokémon running around, flying, fish, ghosts, list of limbs, etc. I wanna see the hilarity of EVERYONE changing xD. Just not enough to make us lose xD. Wait...it's strictly Pokémon right? Not an egg?

@The Easter Lopunny
    One other thing I'm wondering. When they whack their daily target every morning (overnight, which it is) can they target us too or is it just the NPCs? I feel like it was explained that we could too and the NPCs weren't the only ones at risk.
    It's just the NPCs! You guys just have to deal with all the Belly and Overwhelming Cuteness hazards! Which is already quite a thing to deal with. XD

Though the Squawkers also targeting the players... hmm. That would make things so much more unnerving!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Easter Lopunny View Post
    It's just the NPCs! You guys just have to deal with all the Belly and Overwhelming Cuteness hazards! Which is already quite a thing to deal with. XD

Though the Squawkers also targeting the players... hmm. That would make things so much more unnerving!
    I mean it'd give us a chance to fear them more since we can become "DEAD" anyway.

I have a strong feeling I know the BEST place to check out first. No matter how dangerous it may be or how risky xD.

The time is upon us...

27 Donald the Gumshoos
    XDDDDDD YAAAAAAAAAAAS!

10. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Well hm, this is certainly... something. For whatever reason, I have a low cuteness tolerance...

Though I suppose I can understand that. All of this is a bit much for me. Grandiose elegance and saccharine sweetness don't mix.

I think I shall go and talk to Nutso. It's only fitting that I do - they may be insulted if a less, ahem, legendary peep goes to talk to them, no?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Administrator

This is a really different setting than normal. The whole idea behind everything is crazy right now! So I'm going just as crazy! Searching the craziest most awesome place in this world!

The time is upon us...