Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I like the idea of a mystery themed comic! Seems cool, will read. :]
    Thank you :)

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

UPDATE:

I am indeed still around xD I mainly just lurk. I will be continuing with both of my series' very soon! I have a couple completed as of right now but I wanted to try a upload schedule. I will want to complete my next 10 comics for each series before posting my next one on here.Why? It's just backup just in-case i can't work on any for X amount of time and not keep you guys in the shadows lol..

Update on life stuff:

Life is going alright. I have a job which is good xD (Even though it's the same job i have been at since 2016) but im actually trying to either A) find a full time or B) get another part time. I will need money to eventually move out and fund schooling which should start for me this upcoming August. Probably the 27th.

I could probably keep going if i wanted to but I don't want to annoy you guys with a block of text.

TLDR; The comic series should be arriving shortly again and i thank you all for your patience! I appreciate the support.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

I think i should be back for now, due to everything going on around the world.

After 2 years, here is Chapter 2!

Spoiler:

I honestly forgot to write down the plot to this story! xD so I will have to brainstorm the plot again for Chapter 3 - forward. In the meantime, Chapaz should be getting some love for a bit while i figure this out. I'm open to suggestions in my PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oooh great to see this comic back! Best of luck with figuring out the plot XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oooh great to see this comic back! Best of luck with figuring out the plot XD
    Thank you haha :) Will be figuring out the plot sometime this weekend and should hopefully pump out Chapter 3 soon after

Edit: Plot is figured out. Just typing it made me excited to continue with this comic! Expect to see something tomorrow after I complete some errands
    Last edited by Fistodragon; 04-12-2020 at 03:10 AM.

7. This post has been liked by:

After another full year, the next Chapter has been released! I will do my best to pick up on this story and my other one as well. I haven't had the motivation or time to really pick up on these lately but I will for sure give it another try. Without further ado, here is Chapter 3!

I tried something new with the dialogue boxes. I exchanged the overworld sprites for the trainer sprites. They just look so much cleaner and appealing. Thoughts? (Except Prof Elm xD He looks creepy)

Spoiler:

9. This post has been liked by:

Whaaaat? Another comic within a few days and not a whole year this time!? I think i may have got a groove going for now xD Please enjoy the latest chapter, Chapter 4 :)

Spoiler:

11. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Amnesia? Well that's not good! Hopefully our resident detective can crack the case!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Well after almost 2 years, I finally had the motivation to continue with this comic! Sadly I do not know if people will still be tuning in. Here it is anyway!

Chapter 5!

Spoiler:

14. This post has been liked by:

Another one!

Spoiler:

16. This post has been liked by: