He was m first...

What was your first (romantic) relationship like?

Whether or not it's truly "romantic" is a bit... well, uncertain, but I've been happily dating my one and only girlfriend since Christmas 2014. We'd been best friends ever since early 2012, and I guess... over the course of a turbulent year of my life, where I was starting to question my identity and experiment with myself, I just sort of fell for her? I think it was me who confessed to her, over Skype DMs I believe.
    There have been many, many rough spots, and some disagreements and fights as any healthy relationship should have once in a while, but overall she's had a positive impact on me and has really helped me to change myself for the better and helped me through rough times, the latter of which I'm aware I've been able to reciprocate. I wouldn't give her up for the world. <3

Miles // he/him // INFP. ☆|☆ I draw every so often.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

tfw you've never actually been in a relationship

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    tfw you've never actually been in a relationship
    Relationships are poopy, either way.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cringe worthy, two random misfit teenagers from grade 10 english class the year I begun highschool in a place where I didn't know anybody.

I was head over heels for her. We were in middle school together and shared a lot of classes. I asked her out on a school field trip to a roller skating rink. She didn't answer me right away, she skated away giggling. I thought that was a no, so I left the rink and just kinda leaned against the railing. She skated by and kissed me without stopping.

We dated for almost a year and it was great, until a better guy came along. She dumped me like the last year had meant nothing, at a school Christmas dance too no less.

When he didn't work out for her I took her back, and then she found someone better again.

I was her rebound for 7 relationships, and my time with her got shorter each time.

Finally I told her no. That I wouldn't take her back. That we were over.

She still texts me how she wishes she had never ended it with me in the first place, how she wishes I could have been her first and last guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    I was head over heels for her. We were in middle school together and shared a lot of classes. I asked her out on a school field trip to a roller skating rink. She didn't answer me right away, she skated away giggling. I thought that was a no, so I left the rink and just kinda leaned against the railing. She skated by and kissed me without stopping.

We dated for almost a year and it was great, until a better guy came along. She dumped me like the last year had meant nothing, at a school Christmas dance too no less.

When he didn't work out for her I took her back, and then she found someone better again.

I was her rebound for 7 relationships, and my time with her got shorter each time.

Finally I told her no. That I wouldn't take her back. That we were over.

She still texts me how she wishes she had never ended it with me in the first place, how she wishes I could have been her first and last guy.
    That's crazy. It's sad that many girls can be like that.

My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    That's crazy. It's sad that many girls can be like that.
    I'm actually grateful to her. She helped me realize how much I was willing to take before I would end it. She helped me learn that I didn't need to, and should never, return to something familiar out of a desire for a relationship. She helped me realize I deserved so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    I'm actually grateful to her. She helped me realize how much I was willing to take before I would end it. She helped me learn that I didn't need to, and should never, return to something familiar out of a desire for a relationship. She helped me realize I deserved so much better.
    Fair. That's a good way to look at it!

My Links

oof