Thread: Road Trips!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Road Trips!

Where have you gone on road trips to? What was your favorite?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I barely remember it because I was young.

But from what I do remember, one of my uncles was a trucker. Once when we were visiting my aunt and my dad and I were allowed to go on a trip in the big rig. We rode for about a day and a half I believe. It was super exciting, being a little kid in this enormous truck driving forever through the day and into the night past all sorts of things. I tried to stay awake as long as I could but eventually nodded off, and I had the best sleep of my life in the rig sleeper in the back. I also remember waking up for breakfast at some weird little cafe. Everything was in French as we had entered Quebec. Parted ways there and some friend of my uncle's came to pick us up; couldn't go trucking with us across the border.

That drive back I found a can of Pringles in the man's backseat and ate every single one. That's about all I remember. Still was the best one so far, other trips have been few and some excursions have not been so great.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matdo View Post
    I barely remember it because I was young.

But from what I do remember, one of my uncles was a trucker. Once when we were visiting my aunt and my dad and I were allowed to go on a trip in the big rig. We rode for about a day and a half I believe. It was super exciting, being a little kid in this enormous truck driving forever through the day and into the night past all sorts of things. I tried to stay awake as long as I could but eventually nodded off, and I had the best sleep of my life in the rig sleeper in the back. I also remember waking up for breakfast at some weird little cafe. Everything was in French as we had entered Quebec. Parted ways there and some friend of my uncle's came to pick us up; couldn't go trucking with us across the border.

That drive back I found a can of Pringles in the man's backseat and ate every single one. That's about all I remember. Still was the best one so far, other trips have been few and some excursions have not been so great.
    That's pretty cool! I visited Quebec once when I was younger.

Also Pringles are perfect.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links