garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Favorite PlayStation console?

As the title says. You can choose to include or not include portables.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I've got some amazing memories with all consoles, but I'll go ahead and say the PS4. The titles that have come out and are coming out have all been stunning, whether they're remasters like the Last of Us or Crash Bandicoot or new titles like Persona 5. I've got a ton of PS4 games and not a day goes by where I don't use it, if not for games for Netflix.

I used to play all my favorite games on the PlayStation 4 as it is a powerful console that delivers better performances. I used to play Destiny 2, on the PlayStation 4. You can also buy Destiny 2, if you are interested in playing this video game. This game can be played on Microsoft Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox, etc. Earlier I used to play on PS3.

Despite not ever owning a PS1 but have owned all other iterations of the Playstation, I will have to nominate the PS2. Backwards compatibility with the PS1 alone takes this; not to mention all the (J)RPGs & tactical-RPGs released on this system, along with the backwards compatibility of the PS1 to further the JRPG/TRPGs collection.

Although PS3 & PS4 have more advance hardware the cost of not having backwards compatibility, and the general direction of RPGs towards more action-based combat leave me slightly disappointed. Of course, that is not to say all RPGs released on the later iterations are lackluster. However, I have noticed over the years I have been less enthusiastic for contemporary, original RPG releasess as opposed to the classic turn-based RPGs that seem larger in scope, and do not douse themselves in excess noise.
    3DS Information
    Mii Name: Sir Nick
    Friend Code 0817-4646-8596

Pokemon X
    In-Game Name: Nick
    Friend Safari Type: Rock (Boldore // Corsola // Rhydon)

Pokemon Ultra Sun
    In-Game Name: Nick

Social Media Handles
    Discord CrimsonMajestic#1123
    Twitter SirSpur
    Instagram SirSpur
    Gab.ai SirSpur
    Diaspora SirSpur