View Poll Results: Which of these games can you play?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cards Against Humanity

11 91.67%
  • Rocket League

4 33.33%
  • Overwatch

7 58.33%
  • Garry's Mod

5 41.67%
  • Town of Salem

7 58.33%
  • Rust

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ehh, gauntlet seems okay-ish, but I'm not sure if my PC would even run it. Though speaking of sales, Armello is 50% off for the next 19 or so hours. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't, especially if you like board games. Plus I need more people to play against. ;)

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Antstabber Yveltal View Post
    Ehh, gauntlet seems okay-ish, but I'm not sure if my PC would even run it. Though speaking of sales, Armello is 50% off for the next 19 or so hours. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't, especially if you like board games. Plus I need more people to play against. ;)
    Oh lordy, this. I can definitely back this recommendation. I have 146 hours logged into that puppy already.

I used to main Twiss before they nerfed her, but I can be a beast with my battle bunny Barnaby. But really guys, this is a great game to get into as well and they keep making neat ongoing additions to it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkchaser Cinccino View Post
    Think I mentioned this last night and I thought about it a little more. Gauntlet Slayer okay, but I kind of outplayed the series back then with Gauntlet Legends and Dark Legacy. It's fun for a while, but I kind of feel there's games out there that have the same kind of thing but just have way more going for them, such as Diablo III and pretty much most of the MMOs out there. From what I remember, Gauntlet just has leveling and attack and special attack where games like Diablo have equipment, skill trees, way more attack and ability/spell variety, deeper quest lines, and stuff like that. Not to mention I remember Gauntlet being notorious for always getting stuck because you needed to find that one obscure switch in the deepest corner of nowheresville that took forever and a day of wandering around everywhere to find. That and the party couldn't split up from each other like they can in Diablo (in case one person would rather go in another spot or check something else out while the rest of the party wanted to move on or go in another direction). That can get pretty pesky with everyone having to agree on which direction to go in. Now I don't know if they changed that kind of thing with this latest one, but it kind of looks like it's the same deal.

I did buy Dead By Daylight though since the one night we played that was pretty fun and for $10, it's definitely worth it for the price. I only got the basic package so far, as I'm not sure about the DLC quite yet (I'm not sure if you HAVE to have to it to play certain maps or else you're stuck only playing with other people that have the basic package). If you need the DLC to play with other people who have the DLC, please let me know right away because I'd rather grab them while the sale is still active on those.
    Nope! No limitations there. You can be queued with others that have the dlc even when you don’t. It’s just you can’t play as the new characters or killerswithout that particular dlc. Maps are always gonna be in the queue chance and killer can be anyone. Just depends who they play as when they join. If you absolutely want one I recommend looking for your favorite killer and pick that dlc up. I had to get the Doctor. He’s some psychopathic doctor that’s bent on electroshock therapy. He has two attacks: regular slash and his “electroshock” therapy. The more you hit them with he shockwave. The more insane they become. Even to a point they see illusions of you. They scream out at random giving away their location. It’s so fun! XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

5. This post has been liked by:

So I'm going to be playing Overwatch later today, around 8PM GMT. It's probably too early for most of you, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, just incase.

Tagging the people I know have Overwatch @Chakramaster @Neo Emolga @Bulbasaur

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    So I'm going to be playing Overwatch later today, around 8PM GMT. It's probably too early for most of you, but I thought I'd mention it anyway, just incase.

Ah, thanks for the invite, but it's my dad's birthday and I'm probably not going to be around tonight.

Have fun, though! And good luck!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Still have a blue screen. :[ Either way, I'll be at band rehearsal at that time.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

I might be able to for a few matches if I can finish up some work here first. Got a few errands to finish up first.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I might be able to for a few matches if I can finish up some work here first. Got a few errands to finish up first.
    Well it seems the universe has other plans. I've just spent an hour trying and failing to get OW to start, but for some reason my laptops not having it. :/ So yeah, sorry about that, looks like I won't get to play it today after all...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Anyone have Don't Starve Together? Haven't been able to do Overwatch, because I haven't gotten around to fixing my blue screen.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links