View Poll Results: Which of these games can you play?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cards Against Humanity

11 91.67%
  • Rocket League

4 33.33%
  • Overwatch

7 58.33%
  • Garry's Mod

5 41.67%
  • Town of Salem

7 58.33%
  • Rust

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    True, and hey, Halloween sales and Black Friday sales are just around the corner. That proposition may be sooner than we think.
    There’s also this fun and silly looking game called Overcooked (not an Overwatch parody/rip-off). Watched a few Youtubers play it and it looks like it can be fun with a group of four friends xD. Only thing is we would all have to buy it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I sadly won't be able to. I have to head out early for a retreat on Saturday so I'm tucking it in pretty early on Friday night.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    If anyone is interested this Friday to play any games. Steam has a game called Dead by Daylight up for free to play until the 25th. We can get a group together to play if anyone would like to. If not, we can always go to something else like Overwatch, Town of Salem, or CAH even....maybe even try Rust again xD
    Hi Chakra, thank you for hosting another PXR gaming night! :) I would really like to participate in another PXR gaming night, and I have already played CAH, but I have never played the other games you mentioned. Am I allowed to participate in this PXR gaming night? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Hi Chakra, thank you for hosting another PXR gaming night! :) I would really like to participate in another PXR gaming night, and I have already played CAH, but I have never played the other games you mentioned. Am I allowed to participate in this PXR gaming night? Thank you in advance for your reply.
    Gaming night is always available to anyone that is able or would like to join. So if you would like to or can join you’re most welcome to join, Cleobel! =D only thing is I don’t know how many are able to join or want to. If so, we would need to gauge “what game” as well. Once I can get an idea on who all wants to join we can focus on the actual game and time.

The time is upon us...

5. This post has been liked by:

Gaming night is always available to anyone that is able or would like to join. So if you would like to or can join you’re most welcome to join, Cleobel! =D only thing is I don’t know how many are able to join or want to. If so, we would need to gauge “what game” as well. Once I can get an idea on who all wants to join we can focus on the actual game and time.
    Thank you very much, Chakra! :D
    Tomorrow (September 21), I should be available for the gaming night starting from 5 PM CEST. And I probably shouldn't go to bed past midnight (CEST) because I have things to do this Saturday (September 22) in the late morning and in the afternoon.
    I hope this is convenient to you.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Thank you very much, Chakra! :D
    Tomorrow (September 21), I should be available for the gaming night starting from 5 PM CEST. And I probably shouldn't go to bed past midnight (CEST) because I have things to do this Saturday (September 22) in the late morning and in the afternoon.
    I hope this is convenient to you.
    Sure sure! I’ll be off work tomorrow at 1PM EDT. I don’t have plans tomorrow besides work. So it should be all good! If we can get at least 1-2 more people we can play CAH. If it’s just you and myself we may have to figure out another game though.

The time is upon us...

8. This post has been liked by:

Sure sure! I’ll be off work tomorrow at 1PM EDT. I don’t have plans tomorrow besides work. So it should be all good! If we can get at least 1-2 more people we can play CAH. If it’s just you and myself we may have to figure out another game though.
    That's great! Thank you very much! I will be online on Discord starting from 1 PM EDT, then. :)

Administrator

@Neo Emolga @Bulbasaur @HKim

It’s a bit late, but if you guys are up to play some Overwatch tonight let me know. I’ve got a good free night to play games with friends. :D

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    @Neo Emolga @Bulbasaur @HKim

It’s a bit late, but if you guys are up to play some Overwatch tonight let me know. I’ve got a good free night to play games with friends. :D
    Sure! I'm up for it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'll join in, just need like 15 minutes or so. :3