Eurovision Song Contest 2018

So, the final is tomorrow and as a lot of us are from across the globe, we are all rooting for other countries to win. Maybe your own and maybe not. Which countries are you hoping get 12 points and which do you think could get the dreaded nil pois?

My top three are Israel, Estonia and France. They are all super different but I like all of them. Israels is super creative, it's one of the most unique i've heard in a while and I just love the personality of Netta. She is my top top win. Estonia's is just pure beauty. It's amazing how high someone can project their voice and the dress staging is just something else. Then there's France. I love the song and the lyrics also have a really cool meaning. It's based off a baby that was found and saved and she was called Mercy. That's what I read anyway. I'm not sure why everyone loves Cyprus, it seems like the average dance song to me. The singer is a talented dancer and a good singer, but at the end of the day this is the eurovision song contest so I think the songs come first and it doesn't stand out enough to me.

My country's entry (UK) Is decent. Not amazing, it sort of gets drowned out by all the other good songs in the final so we have no chance. We will be lucky to get to the first half of the board I think. Shame though because it's a good song.
    If I were to give points, mine would go to:

1 norway
    2 Slovenia
    3 denmark
    4 Cyprus
    5 finland
    6 Hungary
    7 Australia
    8 France
    10 Estonia
    12 Israel

So many good songs this year though, so hard to choose.
    What are your top 10 and which would you score?
    Last edited by Coru; 05-12-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs