Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[PXFIRE TEAM] The Sabotage Squadron: Sabotage is the future!

"Don't let the powers that be stomp out your inner anarchist."
    "Only through chaos can come true order."
    Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
    History:

After the bitter defeat in the previous PXFire event, Prankster Platoon disbanded, however, a few loyal members remained, willing to find their second chance for success. These members were even more daring and even more destructive than their previous team were due to the revenge they have their eyes set on. Not wanting to go too far, they have some rules they have to abide by, but other than those rules, everything else is on the table.
    As time went on, the team began to dwindle into nothingness and Prankster Platoon was over, however this allowed the birth of a new more radical group. The Sabotage Squadron. Founded by the Prankster Platoon veteran Coru, their direction shifted to a more radical side. Coru's idealism is to create anarchy to remove those that defeated Prankster Platoon last year from their safe confines so that his new team can reach victory. Now looking for PXFire veterans and new recruits to join the cause so they can make a change through the anarchy they want.

Recruitment:

You arrive to an abandoned shopping mall, wandering if it was a foolish idea to go. There are rumours it's haunted, that it's full of dangerous people, that killer animals live there that escaped from zoos. With a deep breath, you decide to jump into the mall fro a broken window but you do not expect to see what you find before you.

You are faced with a massive sign spray painted directly onto a large wall. Overwhelmed you stand there gaping at it, not sure wether to be afraid of intrigued. Whilst you are standing there a rather rugged looking person comes over from behind.

"And who might you be?!" He beams, giving you a fright.
    "A trespasser maybe who wanted to explore the haunted mall on a dare? Or maybe someone looking for a thrill seeking group to help them realise their true potential. He continued. You just stand there not knowing what to say.
    "Well whoever you are, I'm Coru."
    He offers his grubby hand for a handshake. You don't know if it is a good idea but you shake it. You decide the best approach is to go along with this story to make sure you don't end up in a situation you don't feel comfortable in.
    "Now, as you can see, this is the HQ of The Sabotage Squadron. We aim to disrupt the establishment so we can take charge. I'll show you around."
    The man takes you to what must have been the security office and introduces you to the other few member and explains to you why they are there. As they explain what happened to their organisation and why they are now in hiding, you begin to relate to them. Thinking that maybe you want to join them.

"So, that's our story. Sorry for spooking you, haha. We may look threatening and act that way too but we just want to return our organisation back to how it was and show the powers that be that we aren't gone. Before we were just focussed on playing pranks that messed with people, we didn't realise how that made us seem like a bunch of delinquents and distract people from our message, so we have now focussed our goals and what we will do. We aim to represent the people that don't belong and just want to have fun. Against the establishment. We want a bit of anarchy, but that's fine. I will warn you. Some people call us criminals, some people want us apprehended, but they haven't caught us yet, so i can assure you, we are standing strong against them. Are you in?"

You can either say no and take a brisk walk out of there, pretending it never happened, or you can nod and join their ranks. What will it be?

Form:
    Name:
    Codename:
    Were you a part of the original Prankster Platoon?:
    Sections you will be competing it:
    Sections you may possibly volunteer for:
    Partner Pokemon & Pokemon nickname:
    Why do you want to join us:

You accept and join the team.
    "Good choice. Now, time to get to work. Here's a banner for you to take around with you. We need all recruits we can get if we are going to be successful, but make sure you don't go round waving it. We are still in hiding of course.
    Go and write your name on the members list and while you are at it, go and check out our goal statement and our rules. Welcome to the team."
    Coru walks off, presumably to find new recruits. You find your way and settle in, readying yourself for the challenges to come.

Members List:

Sabotage Squadron Commander
    Coru "The Art Saboteur"
    with
    "Oakie" the Sceptile

Admins
    LKWayvern "Eldritch Storyteller"
    with
    "Koray" the Umbreon

Arnisd "Roll for Initiative"

Grunts

Veterans

Unranked

Event Participation:

Role Play:
    LKWayvern
    Creative Writing:
    Coru (Week 1)
    Arnisd (Week 1)
    LKWayvern [Judge]
    Humor:
    Caption Contest:
    Coru (Week 1)
    Drawn Art:
    Coru
    Arnisd
    Graphic Art:
    Coru
    LKWayvern*
    Arnisd*

Pixel Art:
    Coru
    Arnisd*

Comics:
    Arnisd (Week 1)
    Coru (Week 1)
    Showdown:

Unvolunteered sections:
    Humour
    Showdown

LKWayvern:
    Arnisd: 10

Total: 20

Banners and Avatars:

Fill in this form if you want to have a banner for your signature. Send it to me in a PM please so it doesn't clog up our discussion/sign up thread. Welcome to the team!

Name:
    Codename:
    Colour:
    Character:

Images with transparent backgrounds will work much better for the banners and if you can, get an image which is as big as possible.
    If you want a avatar to match let me know, it will be a similar style but will not have the codename on, just your name and imagery may be a tad different too to fit it in the size. Banners will be 600 x 200 pixels and avatars 150 x 150 pixels.

Goal Statement:

We intend to destabilise society and bring an end to the injustices we have faced. Anarchy is needed to create true freedom and we intend to free all that don't fit into the confines of the current world in the only way we can. Through Sabotage and Pranks.

Rules:

- Defect if you must, but no trading our team secrets and location.
    - Always play fair.
    - Believe in ourselves and our goal.
    - Belief in a better future.
    - Do not go too far with our sabotage. No large scale sabotage which will cause injury will be tolerated unless authorised.
    - Uniforms must be worn when in the base.
    - Pranks and Sabotage expeditions can be carried out in teams or individually, just don't get caught!

Last edited by Coru; 07-01-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

2. This post has been liked by:

A shape leaps in through an open window, rolls once, and springs up on all fours. "I'm back, fellow Prankst-- aw, no one saw my cool entrance! That's a shame. I guess I'll redo it when there are more recruits."

Name: LKWayvern
    Codename: 'Eldritch Storyteller'
    Were you a part of the original Prankster Platoon?: You bet!
    Sections you will be competing it: Roleplaying
    Sections you may possibly volunteer for: Graphic Art, Creative Writing(if I don't judge it)
    Why do you want to join us: First, I'm an original Prankster Platoon member. Second, I recently learned that even people who don't know me on the internet think I'm an agent of chaos.

4. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

@LKWayvern
    Welcome back. I noticed the entry and it was awesome!

I'm gonna start doing banners for members soon (and avatars if anyone wants any) so feel free to request one. It'll probably be easier if you PM me the details for it.
    Use this form if it's easier.

Name:
    Codename:
    Primary Colour: Always Green
    Secondary Colour:
    Imagery:

For imagery, give me up to 3 images. They will be layered over each other giving the effect of the banner in the OP. One may be a character that resembles your character for the team and others could be background images. For background images I suggest things that involve fire to fit with our teams aesthetic.
    If you want a avatar to match let me know, it will be a similar style but will not have the codename on, just your name and imagery may be a tad different too to fit it in the size. Banners will be 600 x 200 pixels and avatars 150 x 150 pixels.
    Last edited by Coru; 05-26-2018 at 03:47 PM.

URPG Staff

Note that I'm keeping an eye on this since my main event will probably be RP, and I tend to do dark-aligned characters. :eyes: But hangin' around to see what else pops up. Definitely interested, though!

head ranger / expert curator / ace chronicler
    urpg stats
    / national park stats / deviantart

7. This post has been liked by:

Coru 

...Coru, it's just occurred to me that you misspelled squadron.
    We could make this a character choice then. Rebel against even spelling and grammra.

@K'sariya Sounds good. If you end up joining we can change up the narrative of the group a bit to fit everyone's ideas for the RP.
    @LKWayvern Gahh!!!!! Darn it... uhhh.. i mean... totally intentional.. I could change it, but if you want to keep it we can. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Coru View Post
    @LKWayvern Gahh!!!!! Darn it... uhhh.. i mean... totally intentional.. I could change it, but if you want to keep it we can. What do you think?
    I am apathetic. If you'd like to change it, then go for it.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Name: arnisd
    Codename: Roll for initiative
    Were you a part of the original Prankster Platoon?: No
    Sections you will be competing it: Comics, drawn art
    Sections you may possibly volunteer for: Graphic art, pixel art,... whatever I feel like doing :p
    Why do you want to join us: To balance out teams people wise, since you wankers only seem to have two peeps so far and I'm a kind guy... though I did roll for it and this team came out... also cause the universe adores chaos, whatever can go wrong will go wrong and what could possibly go wrong lending this team a hand :p

@arnisd Welcome to the team. Get ready to sabotage! :D

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    @Coru when are you going to submit the team for application?