Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gemstones

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Gemstones

What is your favorite gem? What is your birthstone?

I'd say my favorite is probably Amethyst, which is my birthstone. Agate is really cool, too.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

I have a soft spot for jewels--but sapphires are close to my heart as my birthstone. Emeralds go together well with sapphires too.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

I'm July so Ruby is my birthstone. I love Copper though and I always carry Citrine on me all the time. It helps with negative and positive energy and it doen't need to always be cleansed.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

@Bulbasaur My birthstone is Amethyst, exactly like yours, which is not surprising because we were both born in February. The birthstone of @Arrow-Jolteon, @Kaoru, @sammy0295 and @Suicune's Fire must be Amethyst as well. #TeamFebruary
    My favourite gems are Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, probably because of Pokemon, haha.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

5. This post has been liked by:

Amethyst is indeed my birthstone, and I am a fan, but my favorite would probably be amber, if we're counting it, as it's not technically a rock, but it usually gets lumped in with gems. Moonstone and quartz are up there as well.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I have no idea what my favorite gemstone is. A lot of them are very cool. And yes, my birthstone is indeed amethyst XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    @Bulbasaur My birthstone is Amethyst, exactly like yours, which is not surprising because we were both born in February. The birthstone of @Arrow-Jolteon, @Kaoru, @sammy0295 and @Suicune's Fire must be Amethyst as well. #TeamFebruary
    My favourite gems are Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, probably because of Pokemon, haha.
    Indeed! :D It's also my favourite gemstone. It was my favourite long before finding out it was my birthstone as well, so it was a happy coincidence. :D

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

April, so DIAMONDS! Diamonds are nifty, but the industry is not. :(

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Emerald has to be my favourite gemstone because I love that shade of green, but my birthstone is sapphire, which is another one of my favourites. It helps that they're both the names of some games from my favourite generation of Pokémon. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

My favorite and my birth stone is Amethyst. I love the color and the look of the stone. I'd love to collect a few gemstones.