View Poll Results: Are you right or left handed?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a righty!

9 81.82%
  • I'm a lefty!

1 9.09%
  • I'm can use both equally. I'm ambidextrious.

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That depends on your definition of a lefty. I write with my left hand, so by definition I am left handed, however, that is about all I do with my left hand, I do everything else with my right (play baseball, etc).
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Right-handed entirely. Always wanted to learn how to utilize my left hand just as much/become ambidextrous, but it's near impossible.
    For some reason my wrist has been very sore this whole week, though, so the other day I had to use my left to write. It came out awful.

I do know a lot of left-handed folks, for some reason? I always heard that left-handedness was more uncommon.

Miles // he/him // INFP. ☆|☆ I draw every so often.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novareii View Post
    Right-handed entirely. Always wanted to learn how to utilize my left hand just as much/become ambidextrous, but it's near impossible.
    For some reason my wrist has been very sore this whole week, though, so the other day I had to use my left to write. It came out awful.

I do know a lot of left-handed folks, for some reason? I always heard that left-handedness was more uncommon.
    It's more common then it used to be, but I think it's still uncommon.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Right handed. I feel like I can use it better for anything. Punches are stronger, writing is obviously better, I can tighten a screw better, I'm better coordinated with it.

Some of this may be just in my head, but it's always felt that way to me. My right eye is also better than my left (I've been rocking glasses since 4th grade).