Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by W32Coravint View Post
    Username: W32Coravint
    Title: The Esoteric
    Sections you will definitely participate in:
    Can't guarantee anything, schedule's rough.
    Sections you may participate in:
    Creative Writing, Pixel Art, Graphic Art, Role Play.
    Reasons for joining the Apostles of Avalon:
    I know literally nobody on the other teams but I know like 3 people here so /shrug
    Sorry it took so long for me to get to you, W32! Welcome to the team!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

URPG Staff

Hello, Avalonians! Have you guys had the time to review the RP premise yet - and if so, are you thinking of participating? I'd like to get a server or group DM going on Discord so that we can plan more efficiently.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Hello, Avalonians! Have you guys had the time to review the RP premise yet - and if so, are you thinking of participating? I'd like to get a server or group DM going on Discord so that we can plan more efficiently.
    Yep, I'll be in there, though I'm still working out how I want to make my character.

I got kind of stumped on CW and unfortunately I just didn't get anywhere with that. I did at least get an entry for Comics out there and that was not easy, but hey, better than the little I had going last year. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm hoping to but I'm transitioning between jobs at the moment so I haven't really been able to get my creative juices going for it yet.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Done with my SU and ready to roll!

This feels like a nice, open RP for once in the sense that new plot developments can be added as time goes on. I have a few in mind that might be interesting to open up.

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yep, I'll be in there, though I'm still working out how I want to make my character.

I got kind of stumped on CW and unfortunately I just didn't get anywhere with that. I did at least get an entry for Comics out there and that was not easy, but hey, better than the little I had going last year. :P
    Lol, your comics entry was really good! I'm not too concerned about the other sections; y'all are already putting out a strong showing. I'm just asking about RP for planning purposes, since it'd behoove us to unite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm hoping to but I'm transitioning between jobs at the moment so I haven't really been able to get my creative juices going for it yet.
    Understandable! Best luck with the job transition.

I'm thinking that we can run with the angle Shruikan gave us - "The unified emergency services of Aluna, they previously handled policing, rescue, medical, and many other services. With the appearance of the Rifts, a new division has been created, to handle pokemon related issues, and many members are part of the unified strike force." If you guys are okay with it, we can have members in the UFS, but be more of a social and slightly militant movement which sees wounded, frightened creatures in the incoming Pokemon - though some members might be a bit too zealous in putting down vicious Pokemon. The character I'm working on would be the leader of the Avalon Apostles, more of a group of concerned citizens than a straightforward organization, which he would have formed to mitigate the brutality of the UFS and the chaos of the other organizations. Between Neo's and K'sariya's characters (aka, the ones I know anything about) there's already some pretty good synergy. I'll have my SU up soon.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Senior Administrator

Lol, your comics entry was really good! I'm not too concerned about the other sections; y'all are already putting out a strong showing. I'm just asking about RP for planning purposes, since it'd behoove us to unite a bit.
    Your Comics entry is amazing! Definitely awesome art quality there! I wanted to do just a tinge bit more work on mine, but I knew it was either submit what I have or risk not getting something in on time.

I'm thinking that we can run with the angle Shruikan gave us - "The unified emergency services of Aluna, they previously handled policing, rescue, medical, and many other services. With the appearance of the Rifts, a new division has been created, to handle pokemon related issues, and many members are part of the unified strike force." If you guys are okay with it, we can have members in the UFS, but be more of a social and slightly militant movement which sees wounded, frightened creatures in the incoming Pokemon - though some members might be a bit too zealous in putting down vicious Pokemon. The character I'm working on would be the leader of the Avalon Apostles, more of a group of concerned citizens than a straightforward organization, which he would have formed to mitigate the brutality of the UFS and the chaos of the other organizations. Between Neo's and K'sariya's characters (aka, the ones I know anything about) there's already some pretty good synergy. I'll have my SU up soon.
    Yeah, I think we have a pretty straightforward means to get going into this one easily. And that plan sounds good, though I have a feeling there might be disagreements within the UFS regarding what to do about the Pokemon. Some may want them exterminated while others may be trying to bond with some of the more compliant ones.

My character is somewhat more in the middle. He recognizes that some can be compliant while for others, there's no chance and they need to be quarantined until someone can figure out what to do about them. And there are Pokemon that are relatively peaceful while others are just downright dangerous to the extreme. And there's plenty of gray areas in that as well.

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Is there any particular character role you need? I can try to draft up a SU when I get the time?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire