Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Try to be creative and look at different ways to approach the goals. For instance, one of my characters is going to run a small conservation area. The other is going to be traveling the world to look for pokemon to bring back safely to said conservation area. And to sell them on the black market but that's beside the point.

I'd just say to make sure you have a goal in mind when designing a character, to give him or her a purpose to not just sit around and do nothing. To be honest, I'm a little worried this rp isn't going to be very active or interactive mainly because there isn't really any bad guy for people to rally around. That's part of the reason I wanted to make an evil organization so that there would be a definitive bad guy. If you want, you could help me with that and be a bad guy too. Or even be someone who stirs up resistance to the evil organization. Like if your character's home was attacked by pokemon, but you got some evidence that people were controlling the pokemon rather then them being wild. Or maybe you had a pokemon stolen from you and you want to discover/invade their secret base to get it back.

Otherwise you could also play into all the international government stuff, maybe be some ambassador who's trying to keep nations from blowing up and going to war with each other. There's a lot of possibilities. So I'd say just think about what you want to do in the RP, then design a character who can go through with it.

VPP

@evanfardreamer Hey, what's your favorite pokemon? In graphic art the theme is to make something for a team member.

VPP

I'm sorry about that! I totally forgot about this and then got busy :/ I also have to work this weekend so I don't think I'll be able to join the RP at all, I hope you've still been having fun without me.
    My resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    I'm sorry about that! I totally forgot about this and then got busy :/ I also have to work this weekend so I don't think I'll be able to join the RP at all, I hope you've still been having fun without me.
    Hey, nice last second return! I've been busy this week so my entries are pretty lackluster. Technically last week was the final week for PXFIRE so don't worry about this weekend. Anyway, I think with your points we've just got enough to take over the Sabotage Squadron! Which means we'll come third rather than last. Which in my book is a win for me. Podium finish and all that stuff. Couldn't have done it without you :)

VPP

I was glad to join for what I did. Given that we had the smallest team I don't think we did too badly at all :) It was nice to e-meet you! Thanks for letting me join the team.
    My resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats