Page 207 of 513 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 5121
    Administrator

I only played the one on PS2. Don't think I played the others. I did play Digimon World one the PS1 too. As many others though. My mind as a kid couldn't wrap my head around what I needed to do xD. Took a few years....cause I went back and finally figured it out.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I’ve onlt really played stuff on emulators unfortunately
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I want to go back and play all the old games on emulators. I really have missed Digimon. Hopefully we have a decent series soon, Xros was kind of eh

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I can't even keep up with new games, never mind going back in time to replay older ones. XD

Maybe I'm just getting old, but it feels like newer games so often take WAY longer to complete than older ones.

Senior Moderator

I beat new games nowadays in a little under a day. I know some old games i still havent beat

Senior Administrator

A day as in less than 24 hours of play time?

I still haven't beaten Chrono Trigger and every time I get back into it, I have to restart because I have no clue where I left off. That's a long, long game though and I've heard the final boss is ABSOLUTE HELL. I YouTubed it and I was like "daaaaaaamn."

Longest game I heard of was Star Ocean. Haven't played it myself but my brother told me it took him ages just to get through the first CD and that game was multiple CDs long. Oh, and to boot, I heard it has multiple endings. Hey, maybe between you, your children, and your grandchildren, your family might have a chance to see them all!

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    A day as in less than 24 hours of play time?

I still haven't beaten Chrono Trigger and every time I get back into it, I have to restart because I have no clue where I left off. That's a long, long game though and I've heard the final boss is ABSOLUTE HELL. I YouTubed it and I was like "daaaaaaamn."

Longest game I heard of was Star Ocean. Haven't played it myself but my brother told me it took him ages just to get through the first CD and that game was multiple CDs long. Oh, and to boot, I heard it has multiple endings. Hey, maybe between you, your children, and your grandchildren, your family might have a chance to see them all!
    Which Star Ocean? Most of them have multiple endings.
    Then there is the Tales series. Chrono series is one of my favorites. And oh boy, Xenosaga. Secret of Mana is beautiful but it is painful sometimes, both the old and remake. Ys is also a beautiful series.

Dammit, i love rpgs. I miss the old styles, i wish they would go back to it.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    I want to go back and play all the old games on emulators. I really have missed Digimon. Hopefully we have a decent series soon, Xros was kind of eh
    You should watch Digimon tri! That’s the latest season I think
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Which Star Ocean? Most of them have multiple endings.
    Then there is the Tales series. Chrono series is one of my favorites. And oh boy, Xenosaga. Secret of Mana is beautiful but it is painful sometimes, both the old and remake. Ys is also a beautiful series.

Dammit, i love rpgs. I miss the old styles, i wish they would go back to it.
    He played the original, also, but I think it was Till the End of Time that he was referring to. And I liked Secret of Mana, also, but I got stuck and couldn't remember what I was supposed to do next. XD

I think the "old style" was just turn-based combat rather than the real-time button mashing or auto-attacking they have now. And yes, I sorely miss turn-based RPGs. Instead of having control over the whole party and getting a team-based strategy going, now you just have control over only one character while you have NPC allies that you have limited to no control over.

Administrator

I remember Legend of Dragoon was one of those games I loved playing back in the PS1 day’s. sadly the first one I got had something wrong with the disc. Now matter how much I cleaned it. It never loaded the next scene after something happened. The sound did, but not the scene. Luckily I found another some months later.

One game I still want to try one day, but never did. Hey You, Pikachu. Yeah....that’s be nice xD. I could never find one when I was young. At least cheap with the microphone. Don’t care how bad it was. It was Pikachu.

Another good one was Mystical Ninja on the N64 and Goemon’s Great Adventure (basically Mystical Ninja 2)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by:

AD