Page 457 of 513 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's odd, I honestly wasn't too crazy about X/Y and Su/Mo, but I'm really loving Shield so far.

I also like playing it on the Switch, enjoying it on the big screen with a cozy Pro controller as opposed to on a handheld. Feels easier on the eyes.

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's odd, I honestly wasn't too crazy about X/Y and Su/Mo, but I'm really loving Shield so far.

I also like playing it on the Switch, enjoying it on the big screen with a cozy Pro controller as opposed to on a handheld. Feels easier on the eyes.
    I agree. Although i havent opted for the more cozy laying on my bed option quite yet unless it is in handheld mode. But my favorite way is to play this game docked. My God, it is a beautiful game. Some animations are facepalm woethy but the graphics are stunning. Not as stunning as BOTW but very close.

Ohhhh...Pokemon BOTW would melt my heart...

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah even with the spoilers I've been exposed to I'm still really looking forward to it. Though any spoilers do bum me out a tad.
    What’s most unique about the mainline Pokémon games is that the journey is different for every player. The beginning and ending may be the same, but the meat of it is curated by you. So, spoilers for Pokémon games (while they may suck) don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things.
    Last edited by Dot; 11-20-2019 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Grammar

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    What’s most unique about the mainline Pokémon games is that the journey is different for every player. The beginning and ending may be the same, but the meat of is curated by you. So, spoilers for Pokémon games (while they may suck) don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things.
    Definitely, but one of the things I really look forward to with new games is discovering stuff on my own. So every time a new pokemon or bit of information gets spoiled to me it takes away from that.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Definitely, but one of the things I really look forward to with new games is discovering stuff on my own. So every time a new pokemon or bit of information gets spoiled to me it takes away from that.
    I feel you. Takes away from the experience.

Administrator

Yeah sometimes it's the best experience to have a little, or big surprise to look forward to in your voyage into the unknown. Makes it all the better!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Some movies and games are worth a second run once you know the ending. You find those dark and secret hints that you didn't realize the significance to on the first run through. And sometimes it makes things that were confusing the first time easier to understand.

9. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I say get one of the games and try not to think about that rumor too much. As... painful as it is that a certain Pokemon I really like is not in it, I try not to think about it (although the number I selected for my league uniform is that Pokemon's Pokedex number, so the spirit lives on!). Hopefully they'll be back someday, but even if they're not in these games, they're still Pokemon and that's not going away.
    I'm still on the fence about it but part of me really wants to get it. Especially because of a certain new pokemon (who's no replacement for my top 3, but very good).

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'm still on the fence about it but part of me really wants to get it. Especially because of a certain new pokemon (who's no replacement for my top 3, but very good).
    It's really good, way better than I thought it would be. I might even confidently say it's the best Pokemon game I've played in terms of being just pure addicting fun. I look up at the clock and it's bewildering how fast time flies by. It's so easy to get so into it!

I can definitely say don't miss out on this, even if your favorites got benched like a few of mine did. There's still plenty of great Pokemon to work with in this game, along with many new ones you might enjoy befriending as well.

Senior Moderator

Top 5 Switch games fr fr. Right under BOTW

·»Your focus determines your reality«·