Senior Moderator

I almost went mewtwo...that woulda been cool to see

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Duskspeaker Blacephalon View Post
    Yeah I was surprised it was so calm.

Also down to the final 3 in assassin.
    Good luck! Here's to hoping you win and become the Assassin Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Berrystomper Celebi View Post
    I almost went mewtwo...that woulda been cool to see
    For V-Wheel?

I should also say that V-Wheel is good until the end of October, so if you feel like having another go at it, you can! Also, on the 24th when there's one last week of V-Wheeling left, I'm V-Wheeling myself for extra funsies.

Senior Moderator

@Victini
    Ye, for vwheel. My favorite are the noir ones but of course, I'll happily except it all. Miltank would be cool to see, no one has tried her i dont think

I actually take that back, sweet and mellow looks nice
    Last edited by AD; 10-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Hoping the V-Wheel will have mercy on me this week. Actually hoping for one over the others. So let’s hope it turns out for the better! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Anybody heard of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Berrystomper Celebi View Post
    @Victini
    Ye, for vwheel. My favorite are the noir ones but of course, I'll happily except it all. Miltank would be cool to see, no one has tried her i dont think

I actually take that back, sweet and mellow looks nice
    Well, you can always pick Miltank on your next spin!

Quote Originally Posted by Bookseeker Sylveon View Post
    Hoping the V-Wheel will have mercy on me this week. Actually hoping for one over the others. So let’s hope it turns out for the better! :D
    Are you still picking the same batch from last time? And I'm wondering if it's Pichu you're secretly hoping to get. :P

Watch it be something dark and macabre like Bloodsnatcher Pichu with a horror theme. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodstabber Scraggy View Post
    Anybody heard of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard?
    Prior to this, no, but I decided to give Rattlesnake a listen. Definitely has a very 70s/80s vibe to it.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victini View Post
    Well, you can always pick Miltank on your next spin!

Are you still picking the same batch from last time? And I'm wondering if it's Pichu you're secretly hoping to get. :P

Watch it be something dark and macabre like Bloodsnatcher Pichu with a horror theme. XD

Prior to this, no, but I decided to give Rattlesnake a listen. Definitely has a very 70s/80s vibe to it.
    I just know Nonagon Infinity because it's a meme. Robot Stop is a really well song.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yup! Gonna hope for the best is all. Cause the others would be a bit different for me. I’m playing the risky game for fun! :). Now if there was ever a version where you could land and spin for someone else. Hehehe, that would be fun to see too.

Even if it was a Pichu with a horror theme I think that’d be funny xD.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bookseeker Sylveon View Post
    Yup! Gonna hope for the best is all. Cause the others would be a bit different for me. I’m playing the risky game for fun! :). Now if there was ever a version where you could land and spin for someone else. Hehehe, that would be fun to see too.

Even if it was a Pichu with a horror theme I think that’d be funny xD.
    We could have some sort of silly game where people design their own goofy V-Wheel variants and if someone loses to them in some sort of minigame, they subject them to their V-Wheel. And in that version, they don't have any control over the results. XD

I wouldn't do full name changes, again. I think everyone's had their fill of that kind of chaos. Though goofy adjectives and surnames might work, such as "Silly Chakramaster" or "Nutso Chakramaster" might be fun for kicks. You can still tell who everyone is, but with that extra funny flair. XD

Either do a minigame (not sure what's out there that would work), or just RNG the whole thing. RNG who gets set up, RNG who's Wheel they get subjected to, and then RNG that whole thing. So for your own Wheel, you choose the five Pokemon they could become, the themes (could choose from the V-Wheel or make up your own), and what kind of name afflictions they can get hit with. Once the results are done, boom, I plaster them with their new, silly get up.

Administrator

We could have some sort of silly game where people design their own goofy V-Wheel variants and if someone loses to them in some sort of minigame, they subject them to their V-Wheel. And in that version, they don't have any control over the results. XD

I wouldn't do full name changes, again. I think everyone's had their fill of that kind of chaos. Though goofy adjectives and surnames might work, such as "Silly Chakramaster" or "Nutso Chakramaster" might be fun for kicks. You can still tell who everyone is, but with that extra funny flair. XD

Either do a minigame (not sure what's out there that would work), or just RNG the whole thing. RNG who gets set up, RNG who's Wheel they get subjected to, and then RNG that whole thing. So for your own Wheel, you choose the five Pokemon they could become, the themes (could choose from the V-Wheel or make up your own), and what kind of name afflictions they can get hit with. Once the results are done, boom, I plaster them with their new, silly get up.
    Similarly I've got an idea for a Pokemon game play through we could all do if we wanted. It works similar to this idea, but with pros and cons both. I'm trying to make it not so similar to other variants out there. So I may run it across a few others to get thoughts and such soon. Especially since it'll most likely have to be done through a ROM for better chances and Randomizers.

Those would be funny though! You know I'm kinda crazy for these kinda antics though. Keeps some form of humor and randomness going. Leaves something entertaining to look forward to without the craziness from RPing all while having an RP like feel to it.

The time is upon us...