Page 346 of 513 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 5121
    Administrator

And the hate for cold being Shaymin. Makes total sense

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Exactly it's why my pokesona is perfect for me!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Mine kinda fits cause I can take the time to enjoy summer, but summer is still extremely hot xD. A nice cool breeze is niiiiiiice. Especially cooler weather.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I can't tell you how many times I've drawn a Pikachu with wings prior to Gen 5. In fact the whole premise to the Pikachu Survivor Game was a mischievous winged Pikachu that would dash Pika Flu powder in peoples' faces and get them to go all Chu. I think Chakra would have adored to see that in action, because it was hilariously silly. I even made a parody of "The Night Before Christmas" where I did that to two PE2K members, all set to the same kind of theme and rhyme style as the original story (unfortunately, I don't think I have it anymore and it was deleted with the rest of the PE2K forum).

And then Emolga came along and I was like "this may not be what I was expecting, but it works!" Once I saw Emolga's mischievous personality and antics, the famous yellow electric mouse was dethroned.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think I got my pokesona as like part of a joke on an old chat room or something and never used it until years and years later I stumbled upon the sprite I made for it and decided "yeah this is perfect!"
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

For me, the thing that nails me with doing sprites is just how it looks so different when you're zoomed in compared to how it looks when you're zoomed out at 100%. It has that "yeah, this should look right... wait, nope, what the heck, how did that happen" effect. :P

I mean Speed's guides are REALLY good, but I just can't get the hang of it. But yeah, I've been focusing my attention in the drawn art area anyway. I'd probably get it if I just practiced more.

Administrator

Yeah Emilia in Gem 5 was really great. Especially in the anime. Gen 5 is where I started back after watching the second. Emilia was my favorite part of Gen 5 anime as well (thought I do only remember a few episodes of it). 3 right of the top of my head are the Snivy episode, Emolga, and the ladies only prep where they all have to dress in dresses. Making Pikachu look female with tape making his tail into the heart shape and a bow in Pansage. That's it xD. Funny how the little things like that got past them. BUT IM OFF TRACK.

I think that would have been really funny to see for sure! I didn't look that far back in the PSG when I visit PE2k. Only the most recent 2 which were still awesome! Maybe that's how it should start. One person starts as a Pikachu and tries to change the others. This Pikachu being the "king" that has more powers than those he/she changes into Pikachu. I dunno, random thoughts coming out of nowhere again.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah Emilia in Gem 5 was really great. Especially in the anime. Gen 5 is where I started back after watching the second. Emilia was my favorite part of Gen 5 anime as well (thought I do only remember a few episodes of it). 3 right of the top of my head are the Snivy episode, Emolga, and the ladies only prep where they all have to dress in dresses. Making Pikachu look female with tape making his tail into the heart shape and a bow in Pansage. That's it xD. Funny how the little things like that got past them. BUT IM OFF TRACK.

I think that would have been really funny to see for sure! I didn't look that far back in the PSG when I visit PE2k. Only the most recent 2 which were still awesome! Maybe that's how it should start. One person starts as a Pikachu and tries to change the others. This Pikachu being the "king" that has more powers than those he/she changes into Pikachu. I dunno, random thoughts coming out of nowhere again.
    I agree, I just really liked a lot about Gen 5. Plenty of great new Pokemon, new features, great new everything.

Interesting, a Pika Flu pyramid scheme. That has the making of insanity just from the sound of it. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Honestly that's why you just gotta zoom in and out repeatedly. I often post my WIP sprites into my private discord server to make sure the colors and everything look fine. It takes a lot of practice and while I'm not professional, I've gotten better since I started over a decade ago.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I agree, I just really liked a lot about Gen 5. Plenty of great new Pokemon, new features, great new everything.

Interesting, a Pika Flu pyramid scheme. That has the making of insanity just from the sound of it. XD
    It's actually similar to the idea I had for it when you gave me the first okay to try running it myself, but I couldn't bring it to fruition. What would always come to my thoughts was "okay, I'll be the Pikachu that turns everyone else into a Pikachu! Muwhahahaha!" That just...wouldn't be fair xD.

This one I threw out sounds much more plausible.

Oh and yeah I loved gen 5. Plus it's based off New York! Couldn't get much better cause I had always wanted to visit New York City! Now I've actually been there and I loved it!

The time is upon us...