Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
Okay, so it was a thing. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...rkness_(manga)
Says it was a pre-order bonus, not sure if it was the same outside of Japan or not.
I actually still have that Explorers Guide. I'll have to go back through it and see if the manga was in it. I honestly can't remember...will update after I sleep xD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Yeah, I remember we had a WAR RP based on ReBurst. I knew nothing about it prior to that but it was great to put it into action. Good times.
Man I liked reading the ReBurst manga for awhile. It was really interesting on the concept of merging with a Pokemon using a soul stone (I think it was?). Though it made it too much like a Power Rangers like thing almost. It would've been a bit better if they weren't so humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
I wanna do that Detective Pikachu inspired RP we were discussing on the discord. We could even include those Zootopia elements that Winter suggested too. Ryme City starts facing conflicts over whether or not pokemon should be kept in pokeballs or allowed to remain free. Then something happens to one of the faction leaders or something and it's up to our protags to figure it out.
There's that and the other one I mentioned and Neo tagged onto the idea. I just gotta post more about it tomorrow. Now that I actually have the time and sanity with a slight break from work. At least before Monday.