Page 215 of 513 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Whew...

Finally filled out all of my NCAA brackets. Did that 29 times. Gets exhausting as heck after a while. XD

Senior Moderator

Finally, Neo Wigglytuff. Welcome to the family

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Finally, Neo Wigglytuff. Welcome to the family
    When it happened, it felt like destiny finally connected.

Administrator

I’ve never done that xD. I mean I’ve been lucky before, but never lucky enough to guess that stuff. I went with the powerball tonight instead. Being at $550 million xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I’ve never done that xD. I mean I’ve been lucky before, but never lucky enough to guess that stuff. I went with the powerball tonight instead. Being at $550 million xD
    No one has ever been lucky to guess the whole thing out. Usually there's several game upsets that bust everyone's brackets very early. But it's fun to try and it makes for great conversation.

Every time I look at a lottery winning amount, my mind is programmed to instantly cut that amount in half just because of taxes. But $275 million is still nothing to scoff at! For me, I wouldn't even want a mansion or an exotic car I'd have to worry about it being stolen or broken into (not to mention hefty maintenance). I'd be happy to just wake up when I want to, work on fun stuff that I want to create, and do normal person fun things without having to worry about getting up to go to work and stuff like that.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    No one has ever been lucky to guess the whole thing out. Usually there's several game upsets that bust everyone's brackets very early. But it's fun to try and it makes for great conversation.

Every time I look at a lottery winning amount, my mind is programmed to instantly cut that amount in half just because of taxes. But $275 million is still nothing to scoff at! For me, I wouldn't even want a mansion or an exotic car I'd have to worry about it being stolen or broken into (not to mention hefty maintenance). I'd be happy to just wake up when I want to, work on fun stuff that I want to create, and do normal person fun things without having to worry about getting up to go to work and stuff like that.
    This is exactly what I'd do too.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Yeah it can be fun to just guess and play honestly xD.

Same here. Due to taxes and such I instantly cut it in half. That’s why I don’t usually play until it gets high like this. I’m in the same mindset. I wouldn’t want anything special like that. Just to be able to get away from work, do what I want, relax, wake up later, go on trips I want too. I know my family would be set, but maybe not friends. Never can tell until you have the money and finances start coming.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    So that's why people at work are doing Powerball.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yup and no one won. So now it’s up to about $625 million. It’ll only grow before next drawing too. So best to get at least a ticket. You guys up north have a better shot at winning anyway. Seems like winners are primarily from up north.

The time is upon us...

10. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yup and no one won. So now it’s up to about $625 million. It’ll only grow before next drawing too. So best to get at least a ticket. You guys up north have a better shot at winning anyway. Seems like winners are primarily from up north.
    Nah, I'm good lol. I'll give you a better chance.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links