Page 273 of 513 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hey that's really cool! It's always fun to see when you have interesting historical connections.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Right? There’s also an Arnold family book (not sure what its actual title is) that lists all of the males of our lineage, even those that no longer carry the name Arnold, and we have a copy of it hidden away somewhere back home. I’m going to see if we can find it and get any kind of verification on that information. But, in the meantime, there are two interesting historical figures who have appeared in said book. I think I’ve told you before on New Worlds about them, but never posted them here, plus that was years ago. The actor Don Knotts and the illegitimate child of Jesse James, who I don’t know the name of, are both Arnold descendants.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    >> CLICK ME <<

THERE WAS A LIVESTREAM FOR PERSONA 5R I'M HYPED BUT WE NEED TO WAIT TILL 2020 T^T

Lots of new things, though! I'll be getting it for sure!

Administrator

Someone flip on the AC. It's already getting too hot and humid.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man cannot relate.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So this Sunday, I'm watching both Avengers Endgame and the battle for Winterfell in Game of Thrones. Two series that have no qualms about killing off any one of its characters.

It's going to be a day of hope for the best but be ready for the worst.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    So, sorry for changing the subject, but I have some interesting news. My family has hit road block after road block in discovering our lineage, but I think I’ve broken through some of those blocks through a combination of different genealogy websites. If all of the information I have is right, I’m descendant from two knights and a sheriff from England (all three with the title of “lord”) and King Henry VIII is my 6th cousin 17 times removed. Far too distant to mean anything, but interesting nonetheless.

Of course, some (or all) of the information I recently found on the subject could be faulty and/or made up, but hey, let me enjoy this for the moment.
    That's actually awesome! And also funny, because I was just looking at my ancestry recently too. Nothing as interesting as yours, though. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I mean, I’m sure there’s something interesting in there somewhere. Plus, like I said, I don’t think any of my sources are 100% verified.

My family also has reason to believe that we’re related to John Adams and John Quincy Adams, the presidents, but we have hit a roadblock on verifying those relationships as well. Especially considering that “John Adams“ was a very common name during that period in time. There’s also the possibility of being related to Benedict Arnold, but my family is not too keen on trying to discover that one.

Hm... Maybe I should make a discussion thread about interesting genealogical discoveries, and if we find any common ancestors we can help each other out in filling out more of our trees. After all, wouldn’t it be neat to find out for certain that you’re related to someone famous?

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    I mean, I’m sure there’s something interesting in there somewhere. Plus, like I said, I don’t think any of my sources are 100% verified.

My family also has reason to believe that we’re related to John Adams and John Quincy Adams, the presidents, but we have hit a roadblock on verifying those relationships as well. Especially considering that “John Adams“ was a very common name during that period in time. There’s also the possibility of being related to Benedict Arnold, but my family is not too keen on trying to discover that one.

Hm... Maybe I should make a discussion thread about interesting genealogical discoveries, and if we find any common ancestors we can help each other out in filling out more of our trees. After all, wouldn’t it be neat to find out for certain that you’re related to someone famous?
    Do it! That'd be awesome!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Posted it, here: (link)