Page 499 of 513 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5121
    Administrator

Yeah it's totally understandable really. Imagine my computer issues. This PC I got lasted nearly a year before having an issue. Hopefully something they'll get fixed up.

Update on that I tried calling and got put on hold til they eventually hung up. Tried calling back and they were closed for the day. So next chance to call is Tuesday.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Jeez that's unforuante
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah it's totally understandable really. Imagine my computer issues. This PC I got lasted nearly a year before having an issue. Hopefully something they'll get fixed up.

Update on that I tried calling and got put on hold til they eventually hung up. Tried calling back and they were closed for the day. So next chance to call is Tuesday.
    Ugh, I hate calling for customer support. Takes FOREVER and you're bound to get transferred at least 3-4 times. You're bound to kill at least a half hour trying for just a chance to get somewhere with it.

I hope it goes smoothly. Sucks that you've been having issues with it already...

Administrator

Yeah I don't get why. It suddenly happened too. So other than just a part going bad I dunno. Maybe something didn't load or restore properly once when it was updating or refreshing. Maybe it got too hot (cause here in the south that's a real problem. We were without AC up here once, but I kept fans pointed on it. Even while it was off. Pretty much had fans on it at all times while we had no AC upstairs. Maaaaaaybe that might be part of it?

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Have you been getting blue screens of death?

For me when I was getting those, I had to google the error codes on my phone to see what was really going on. It does help narrow down the likely suspects because alone, the error codes alone don't say much when you're not an expert. In my case, yeah, everything kept pointing back to that corrupted drive. I have a feeling the programs that were installed on it were no longer functioning correctly and that was also triggering them.

Craziest incident was how I was getting blue screens of death from a keyboard. That was from a Razer keyboard and I've also had a Razer gaming mouse go completely berserk on me as well. Needless to say, I avoid Razer stuff like the plague after all those incidents.

Administrator

Nope, no blue screens of death. Running certain games though constantly changes the resolution of windows in the background like Discord or other. Making it way bigger or insanely small.

I've tried looking up the light system in it to find out issues with it and nothing. At first a game I played kept having the mouse stop working for it. Like for no reason. Come to find out it was due to the resolution of the game. It didn't even have the proper size resolution for it. Only way I could choose the size was to have GeForce force it to that setting. Cause I couldn't choose it in the game myself.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I was having pings of lag before, but that was due to me having Google Drive sync like 53GB of stuff at all times. I'm going to be more careful about doing regular hard drive backups, but that... was overkill. I had to turn that off or else it was going to always be like that.

I haven't tried playing any games yet. I'd have to reinstall everything and I know there were a bunch of games that I stopped playing and very likely won't return to. On the other hand, there are some older games I might revisit. There's a bunch I never completed and others that were quite a bit of fun and yearn for another go.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've been really enjoying Stardew Valley. Super addictive.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

The name is definitely familiar and I've heard good things about it.

For me, I was playing Wreckfest earlier. Great game, the single player mode is a little bit of fun, but the frenzied multiplayer is where it's really at. That stuff's crazy! Shame that there's only a few active servers, though.

Administrator

There's a good few games I'd love to go back to one day. A lot on the N64 though. xD

The time is upon us...