Page 211 of 513 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Essentially. And remember, this is the most site appropriate story I can think of about her. Oh wait I thought of another one.

So the week before Cadiz she was supposed to go to Morocco with us but she ended up being late and holding up the whole bus. Turns out she went out the whole night before and got drugged by one of her Tinder dates! And she didn't go to a hospital right away. It wasn't until after we drove on a bus for two and a half hours to the place where we were to ferry to Morocco that she decided she needed a hospital and went all the way back. What's better or worse maybe depending on your perspective is she got refunded entirely for missing the trip.

But yeah these are the cleanest stories about her. If we had a mature section of the site I'd go into much greater detail.
    At this rate, she'll be lucky if she survives the trip... @.@

Senior Moderator

Me and Fate have talked about a mature sectoin where we could freely use bad kitten words and do drugs off a tree or something like that..i was kind of out of it and dont remember much.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Me and Fate have talked about a mature sectoin where we could freely use bad kitten words and do drugs off a tree or something like that..i was kind of out of it and dont remember much.
    I feel like swear words have become so... stale. I prefer snarky sarcasm that's clever and witty. A flawless roast > swear words.

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I feel like swear words have become so... stale. I prefer snarky sarcasm that's clever and witty. A flawless roast > swear words.
    Your face is a flawless roast

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm trying to think if there's a story about her that I could tell that is quite appropriate but... hmmm. I have one story that might work. It's gonna push the line a little so I'll put it on spoilers, but literally every other story I can think of with her in it crosses the line fully so this is probably the best example I can give you.

Spoiler:
    So she went on the trip to Cadiz with me and several other people. I didn't hang out with her the whole time but I did have to ride the bus down and back with her and that was... interesting. So she's very obsessed with... lovemaking and can't really understand people like myself who'd rather spend their time doing literally anything else. So we got into an argument on the bus about it and somehow we got sidetracked into the LGBTQ community. I think if I remember correctly it was because I was trying to explain what demisexual and by extent asexuality is. Her response? Doesn't exist. You just haven't done it yet so you don't understand its allure. Which just blew my mind. So I asked her what the A in LGBTQIA+ stands for. To my surprise she did not say ally, but something vastly more inappropriate. Something so inappropriate I can't put it here but it is definitely not site appropriate. But just understand it was wrong. Later that night I saw her with a group of three other people making out and stripping and such so she obviously had a good time partaking in her favorite activity. I had a good time too by staying as far away from her as possible.
    Yeah I'd say pay her no attention. She's either doing it for attention or she really just is absentminded and doesn't understand how the world works. Thinking everything revolves around her like many others think as well. Well....she's in for a really rough wake-up call

Yeah it's really hard to see someone not swearing now. I'm one of those that don't like to, but I find myself doing it from time to time. I don't just outright do it in public though. Co-workers know how I am and have tried to make me say some. Seriously, one of my co-workers said that about me around others and this girl turns to me and says, "Really?! Say f**k*!" I just stare at her and the others like o_o ....seriously. I just couldn't and to have others expecting me to say it. I uhh....couldn't do it xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I usually only swear when I'm mad, haha. I didn't even realize it's considered weird until other people pointed it out.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by N7 View Post
    Your face is a flawless roast
    You couldn't pour the water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.

8. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Administrator

You couldn't pour the water out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
    I swear I read boot as “boat” at first xD. Reminded me of that one from the Dodgeball movie. “You couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a boat.”

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I am confound by the rules of this family friendly site, otherwise i would use a waffle to compare you to and your beautifil boat boot lmao

12. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I swear more online than in real life but I’ve stopped censoring myself irl for a while now
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire