Page 451 of 513 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5121
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I know it's no plushie, my yanmega groupie friend, but I saw a cool figurine!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jakks-Pokem...s/123339899672

All I could find on araquanid was those adorable tiny charms, and a website where you can commission one! So rare!
    That's super cool! But expensive. :c I do have one that's similar (but more simplistic) at least.

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I wonder about how many of the 800+ Pokemon have an official plushie?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Who knows. Probably a decent number.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I know at one point they wanted to create at least one for all Pokémon. That hasn't gotten very far yet

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I wanted to get a Cinccino plush and while they exist, they're small and insanely expensive.

I also got a notice my copy of Shield just shipped, so that's cool. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I know at one point they wanted to create at least one for all Pokémon. That hasn't gotten very far yet
    At least a solid 250 from the first of the sitting cuties collection, plus the other eeveelutions, and a handful of legendaries from each movie, and starters from each game release.
    Probably puts it up at a minimum of 300 different plushies, I reckon! The sitting cuties are very popular, so I think they'll probably continue them.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I wanted to get a Cinccino plush and while they exist, they're small and insanely expensive.

I also got a notice my copy of Shield just shipped, so that's cool. :3
    Yeah I got mine earlier too. Hopefully arrives on time. No more "we tried to deliver your package, but no one was home." I was home all day that day and no doorbell, no knock, no card on the door. Just an email telling me they tried and no one answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    At least a solid 250 from the first of the sitting cuties collection, plus the other eeveelutions, and a handful of legendaries from each movie, and starters from each game release.
    Probably puts it up at a minimum of 300 different plushies, I reckon! The sitting cuties are very popular, so I think they'll probably continue them.
    Yeah it'd be nice to see a full set of ALL the Pokémon one day, but it'll be a long time before we see that now. Though I'm sure one collector would have them out there.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

9. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I got mine earlier too. Hopefully arrives on time. No more "we tried to deliver your package, but no one was home." I was home all day that day and no doorbell, no knock, no card on the door. Just an email telling me they tried and no one answered.
    I think they usually just drop it in my mailbox if I'm not home. But yeah, like you said, if it's shipping today, chances are good it'll be here by Friday. Or hopefully at least Saturday.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I don't know exactly how many Pokemon have plushies, but I do that a good chunk of them can only be found at Pokemon stores. I think only the most popular ones/most marketed (such as Pikachu, Eevee and its evolutions, Riolu, and the starters of whatever generation is most recent) get plushies sold elsewhere. Another interesting trend I noticed is that certain plushies are more available during certain holidays: in my local Target I saw an influx of Ghost-type plushies on October (Gengar, Litwick, Phantump, Duskull, and Banette) for example. One that was over they conveniently vanished, though.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I know Character World and similar stores tend to carry ones besides eeveelutions and stuff but it's mostly the really popular ones like you said.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire