Page 453 of 513 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5121
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This game is great! So glad I didn't look at any spoilers, it's so much more fun. I have no idea what any of the new Pokemon are! xD
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    This game is great! So glad I didn't look at any spoilers, it's so much more fun. I have no idea what any of the new Pokemon are! xD
    Maybe I'll go spoiler free for Gen 9. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Just picked up a copy of Shield this morning after getting up. I have work to get through, plus a bit of DnD later in the evening before I can play.

Administrator

I doubt I'll go spoiler free....or totally spoiler free. I like being part of speculations during the waiting game. Which sometimes requires knowing things about the game.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I doubt I'll go spoiler free....or totally spoiler free. I like being part of speculations during the waiting game. Which sometimes requires knowing things about the game.
    So, not sure if you got your copy, but for me, delivery from PokemonCenter doesn't land on release day after all. I got nothing.

What really sucks is I'm passing by a GameStop tonight and I could have just gotten it there. This was all for that silly free keychain. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm still going to try and get as few spoilers as possible prior to when I can play in december.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm still going to try and get as few spoilers as possible prior to when I can play in december.
    That just seems so difficult. I feel like in order to pull that off, you'd have to avoid any website that has any reference to video games at all.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That just seems so difficult. I feel like in order to pull that off, you'd have to avoid any website that has any reference to video games at all.
    Serebii won't be posting any spoilers outside their one channel. PokeCommunity is keeping it mostly secluded to specific sections of the forum. I am hopeful people will be courteous enough to do the same. Most discord servers I've in have separate sections for it and a firm no spoilers rule in place. Twitter has the ability to censor certain words and key phrases so stuff doesn't show up. Instagram is really the only troublemaker what with people not censoring artwork and such.

Honestly the only reason I've gotten spoiled to what I have is because of people either accidentally letting it slip or purposely spoiling me. I don't see why avoiding the leaks would be any different than the games, especially since most people can respect that I want to go in as blind as possible I just can't play the games yet because I have five papers, a presentation, various other assignments, and four finals all in the next three weeks. I managed to avoid most of the info about USUM for two years. I can avoid SwSh for a month.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

You can do it Noble! The only thing that would prob be impossible would be new Pokemon designs, but I'm not sure if you count those as spoilers or just plot stuff.
    GCEA

Administrator

I think nearly anything would be considered a spoiler as going in as blind as possible can be good. Better surprise in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    So, not sure if you got your copy, but for me, delivery from PokemonCenter doesn't land on release day after all. I got nothing.

What really sucks is I'm passing by a GameStop tonight and I could have just gotten it there. This was all for that silly free keychain. :P
    Yeah I feel I could've easily just downloaded instead. I somehow knew I wouldn't get the Scorbunny, but oh well. The game will all be worth it now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..