Page 472 of 513 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ah yeah it's like low 50s atm but we have some intense winds that make it feel much colder
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

It 61° here, but its also not windy

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

We had some good strong winds recently too. Kinda blow the tarp on our roof a bit and when it rain some leaked through. Hopefully the roof guys will be here to rebuild it sooner than later. Mainly cause it'll be rainy after this weekend for a few days...already a decent bit of water damage from it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So, I've been experiencing a new trend in stressful dreams: neglecting to feed pets I don't actually have for weeks at a time, then suddenly remembering I've forgotten to feed them, followed by me quickly rushing to see if they're still alive (yeah, like heck they would be).

I feel like that's in the same genre of dreams with the "oh snap, I totally forgot I've registered for this class, it's the end of the semester and the final exam is probably going on right now in a classroom I don't even remember the location of, oh hell I'm going to fail for sure - oh wait, I graduated 10+ years ago" scenario.

See, this is where I need to master lucid dreaming. So instead of this crap, I can dream of something much more fun.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Best of luck with that. I've never been able to master the art of lucid dreaming. As soon as I realize it's a dream I just get yeeted out of the dream.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

There's that and it requires a kind of training. And said training involves trying to keep a dream journal along with waking yourself up at odd hours of the night. Yeah, I work full-time, so I can't really goof around with that kind of thing.

Also, is it just me or does Discord seem to be down right now? I keep getting this:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah it's been down since this morning.
    / / / / / / / /

I lucid dream a lot! Or like, semi lucid dream. Being in total control of your dream is a real bore, tbh. It's just easier and less thinking to go with the flow most of the time, and give myself a couple of nifty powers to make things easier.
    In my family it was common to talk about our dreams over breakfast, and also we all like to sleep, so I've spent a lot of my life feeling pretty in touch with that stuff! If you train your mind to remember what a dream feels like, then it's much easier to recognize and then remember in future!

In my dreams, I can fly (but I have to flap or get a running start lol) and i can shapeshift (I'm better at it if I have a mirror) I and I can vaporize toublesome people into the void (which means I can take control of a nightmare very quickly). I dont use any props! But some of my family have little things they have in a dream that give them power- sometimes it's easier to remember a power if you have an item to trigger it? Idk.

That said, if you have ongoing dreams about the same situation and feelings... theres probably something else at play irl you'll have to resolve.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Most of my dreams are nightmares from my migraines so I'd probably prefer being able to control them because it's less anxiety when waking up.
    / / / / / / / /

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

In my dreams, I think I worry too much. As a result, it kind of triggers Murphy's Law situations and eh, not fun stuff.

I think if I had full control of my dreams, it would probably be a PMD dream every night for a darn good long while. I did have one dream like that and it was nirvana. I want more. And I don't even care how absurd they get. If one night we're fighting Primal Dialga and the next night we're fighting Nazi zombies and the fallen angel battalions of Hell followed by a steampunk clockwork robot army, I'm totally game for that. It would also give me new superpowers to try every night and I could set it at whatever difficulty setting on want.

It would be like reality, but as if you could install whatever mods you wanted and go buck wild with them. That'd be awesomesauce.

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee