Page 122 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 5121
    Banned
    Hi, it has been forever since I was here. Hope everyone is well here!

December the First be with you all!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Gloom View Post
    Also, @Chibi Altaria, next time you should totally join us. It's fun and silly, trust me. ;D
    I should! It actually seems like it'd be fun! Especially turning into all those random Pokemon. xD

Also I think (think) my gastritis took a turn for the worse cause my back feels like it's been on fire the last two days, and the last three days I've had aching just below my right shoulder which gets worse when I swallow food. And I've mostly remained bed ridden since I tend to feel like I'm gonna throw up when I move, or eat. As the food goes past I feel a mild, sharp ache and then it feels raw inside for a bit. D: I changed my diet recently and I don't think it's working for me. Just a normal diet, mind you, but I've been so used to eating bland, soft foods that I think my insides are throwing a fit. I didn't feel anything at all until a few days ago, so it might be really mild in nature but it can build up. On the other hand, it could be something else entirely, but I doubt it. I feel better at night when my body slows down a bit, mornings are the worst.

Also also, as of today I officially have my full licence! Yay!

4. This post has been liked by:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    December the First be with you all!
    And with you too!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

I should! It actually seems like it'd be fun! Especially turning into all those random Pokemon. xD

Also I think (think) my gastritis took a turn for the worse cause my back feels like it's been on fire the last two days, and the last three days I've had aching just below my right shoulder which gets worse when I swallow food. And I've mostly remained bed ridden since I tend to feel like I'm gonna throw up when I move, or eat. As the food goes past I feel a mild, sharp ache and then it feels raw inside for a bit. D: I changed my diet recently and I don't think it's working for me. Just a normal diet, mind you, but I've been so used to eating bland, soft foods that I think my insides are throwing a fit. I didn't feel anything at all until a few days ago, so it might be really mild in nature but it can build up. On the other hand, it could be something else entirely, but I doubt it. I feel better at night when my body slows down a bit, mornings are the worst.

It's crazy. It's so silly and goofy but even though most of it is kind of RNG-focused, there is a little strategy and of course, user-created mischief to it.

As for the gastritis, I think I would go psychotic if I had to deal with something like that. I have a slight guess in that maybe the change from the soft and bland foods might have been a bit too sudden, but that's just a guess. I honestly don't know and yeah, my very limited medical knowledge is really only centered around surgical devices and toxicology. And that's without any kind of scientific degree.

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

Yeeeeeeeees! Join us next time! It’s crazy fun! The insanity is crazy fun and you’ll never know what to expect! RNG can be a paaaaaaain though. It hates me.

Grats on getting your full official license too!

You know my stance on the whole medical issues too. It’s just not right. It’s why I’m doing whatever I can to help be as supportive as I can. Even this far away.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

That feeling when you gotta write a comprehensive research paper that you shoulda started last month, prepare a presentation, and study for an exam for another class--all by Wednesday. RIP.

Administrator

That’s not far off. You got this Fate! Don’t let the laziness overpower you like it loves to overpower is all!

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Chibi Altaria Sorry you're feeling yuck. I hope it settles down soon. Congrats on getting your full license! :)

@Fate Good luck Fate! If anyone can do it, you can!
    GCEA

12. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

dealing with more back and forth computer issues. Hopefully this one can be fixed with a more permanent fix soon.

The time is upon us...