Page 123 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 5121
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    dealing with more back and forth computer issues. Hopefully this one can be fixed with a more permanent fix soon.
    Same; haven't gotten around to my blue screen.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

It's weird. After updating my laptop and restarting it. Sometimes the internet connection on it is just gone entirely. Only a system restore fixes it. Sometimes it takes 2 because the first fails and auto deletes the file. So I'm hoping it doesn't happen again, but if it does. I've got a test to see if it fixes it.

Hopefully yours can be fixed soon though. I know just how frustrating these computer issues are.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

MMm I'm so tired
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Gloom View Post
    It's crazy. It's so silly and goofy but even though most of it is kind of RNG-focused, there is a little strategy and of course, user-created mischief to it.

As for the gastritis, I think I would go psychotic if I had to deal with something like that. I have a slight guess in that maybe the change from the soft and bland foods might have been a bit too sudden, but that's just a guess. I honestly don't know and yeah, my very limited medical knowledge is really only centered around surgical devices and toxicology. And that's without any kind of scientific degree.
    RNG is good cause you never know what you're gonna get! xD

My back. Is like death. I'm going to try and get a remedial massage, and if I can, make it a fortnightly thing. Only my bank account won't allow it and I can't afford health insurance anymore so I wonder if my parents will help out. Probably not. T^T I've switched back to bland foods for the time being, but I haven't noticed a difference in five days now. I can feel the reflux a lot more than I used to. It's been worse today, and the only thing I can pinpoint is that I've been crocheting. I notice sometimes for a few days afterwards it'll be a bit worse, and I can only put that down to tight muscles, which is why maybe a massage can help. Otherwise I've got no clue, and the reflux only tightens my muscles further from all the damage it's doing. D: At this rate I'm concerned I'll have to try the prescription medication again. I do feel better if I move around a bit, the pain is always worse if I don't move.

Anyway, still no one knows why it happens. At least I don't feel like I want to constantly throw up anymore.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

RNG is good cause you never know what you're gonna get! xD

My back. Is like death. I'm going to try and get a remedial massage, and if I can, make it a fortnightly thing. Only my bank account won't allow it and I can't afford health insurance anymore so I wonder if my parents will help out. Probably not. T^T I've switched back to bland foods for the time being, but I haven't noticed a difference in five days now. I can feel the reflux a lot more than I used to. It's been worse today, and the only thing I can pinpoint is that I've been crocheting. I notice sometimes for a few days afterwards it'll be a bit worse, and I can only put that down to tight muscles, which is why maybe a massage can help. Otherwise I've got no clue, and the reflux only tightens my muscles further from all the damage it's doing. D: At this rate I'm concerned I'll have to try the prescription medication again. I do feel better if I move around a bit, the pain is always worse if I don't move.

Anyway, still no one knows why it happens. At least I don't feel like I want to constantly throw up anymore.
    That’s what we love and what we tried to make. Something fun with a little crazy and whacky RNG. Though RNG hates (or loves to mess with) certain people. Thing about massages. You might need to look into a deeper massage. One that isn’t so relaxing and works out the tightened muscles more. They work the muscles out more so than give you one that’s relaxing. It helps to open them back so you can relax more yourself. Something to look into. I need one too with how my back, chest, scar and all have been lately.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

6. This post has been liked by:

So when am I winning this thread again?

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Not yet
    / / / / / / / /

Okay, as long as I'm winning it eventually.

My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No I don't think so
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    No I don't think so
    It appears that you think wrong.