Page 126 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Snow is only great if you don't have to travel anywhere. Otherwise you're in for a mandatory game of Slip and Slide with your car. XP

And OMG.

Super Sudden Death with eight players on the screen at once is sheer, absolute bedlam. So many people exploding I can barely see what I'm doing. XD

Administrator

I mean we have a can that's good for the snow with 4 wheel drive. Luckily I still have 3 days of this vacation. So if it starts to snow then this vacation time will just get a whole lot better.

Smash Bros I'm guessing? you should add me on the Switch and we can play later (assuming it is what you're talking about)! Though I haven't unlocked my main just yet.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Bingo. But for me, online play has been really laggy. Not sure if you're having that same issue going on as well.

Administrator

Haven’t really played online yet. I’m trying to unlock everyone first. I’m sure it’s mainly just cause of server congestion. So many people gettin on to play since release day was just yesterday.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

But there are sooooooo many characters to unlock. It's going to be a while before you get all of them.

Not a fan of the workaround you need to go through in the event you lose the initial New Challenger Approaches fight, which can happen so easily. And I feel bad for the people who aren't good at this game but want to unlock new characters. Or unlock a character they're better with but have to do it with one they're not so hot with.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    But there are sooooooo many characters to unlock. It's going to be a while before you get all of them.

Not a fan of the workaround you need to go through in the event you lose the initial New Challenger Approaches fight, which can happen so easily. And I feel bad for the people who aren't good at this game but want to unlock new characters. Or unlock a character they're better with but have to do it with one they're not so hot with.
    I mean I’ve already unlocked one of my mains.....well 2 if you consider Pikachu. Ike is my second main. Robin is my best and oh man is it great. (You can see why I was wanting Isaac so badly. I love magic classes xD). I mean there’s an easier way to unlock them. If you lose enough to them they actually add an option under the Classic that says something like “Challenger Approahing” and it automatically brings up a previous character you missed out unlocking.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Is the work around through story mode?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Is the work around through story mode?
    There's 2 ways I know of. The long tedious way through story mode or through a method that makes it quicker. Play a quick match against CPU you setup in battles. Win or lose a match (sometimes 2), then beat the fighter that shows up. Close the game, start it back up, beat the fighter that appears after the 1-2 matches, rinse and repeat. M brother has been doing that one on his game. I've been kinda mixing it back and forth.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ugh that sounds tedious
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

The cinematics on the World of Light story mode... WOW. Seriously, they really make you want a full movie on it!

And is it just me or was anyone also instantly reminded of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 when you saw Galeem?