Page 18 of 513 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    I like warmer times, but only because my circulation is cruddy and my hands and feet are around 5 degrees colder than the rest of my body. Otherwise, I dislike having to sleep without no covering whatsoever. I need my blankets trying to weigh down and crush me dammit!
    I would be willing to turn on the AC at night if it meant I could use my comforter again. And if we even had an AC.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I feel like my room needs a window AC, as we have central air, but I don't think most of the cool air goes to the upper levels. You feel it get hotter as go further upstairs.

And yep, feeling too hot has woken up me several times already this summer. Another reason why I'm not exactly going to be waving it goodbye. :P

I didn't think I would want summer to be over, but I kinda find it hard to deal with 80~90° nights. On the other hand, if it's decently cold the frost goes straight to my bones. So there's that. It needs to be spring/fall all year round.

...Jeeves, add that to my "Evil Scientist To-Do List."

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Senior Administrator

I let my two rabbits out for some exercise, and they're just sitting there, snoozing and not doing anything.

Yeah, it's just too darn hot for even them.

Administrator

Here in the south. There's no such thing as spring or fall. Only summer. Well most recent years. Last year was the first actual winter in years. Two years ago I remember going to the family Christmas parties in upper 80s. So shorts ad short sleeve shirt. It's awful (not intended for those in the southern hemisphere. It's just unnatural when you know it's supposed to be one thing, but it's not). Here in the northern hemisphere it's supposed to be cold during winter and that time. Not hot and humid here. If I had the money and lifestyle I'd live in the northern hemisphere in winter months and move south during summer for more winter xD.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Well, in NJ, we really don't have much of a spring or an autumn. They last like two weeks, tops. It's just either extreme around here where it's either uncomfortably hot or cold.

Did I mention we have traffic? If you love traffic and enjoy being stuck behind cars among other cars, you'll love NJ. You'll never feel lonely on the road!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

God I hate my roommatesssss

Why do I have such bad luck of the draw with these people
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    God I hate my roommatesssss

Why do I have such bad luck of the draw with these people
    Hey, I have friends that I wouldn't even want to live with. Want to learn all of a person's bad habits and annoying tendencies? There's no better way than to room up with them!

The best kinds of people and friends understand personal space and when "no" means "no." Problem is there's so many people out there that feel everyone should act exactly as they do. And having those people as roommates is total sucktopia.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, I have friends that I wouldn't even want to live with. Want to learn all of a person's bad habits and annoying tendencies? There's no better way than to room up with them!

The best kinds of people and friends understand personal space and when "no" means "no." Problem is there's so many people out there that feel everyone should act exactly as they do. And having those people as roommates is total sucktopia.
    Yeah I'm done being nice to them. Just saw a mouse and they're all absolutely drunk. Just gonna mention that as we go to bed~

EDIT: This ended up being like 1000x more entertaining than I imagined.
    Spoiler:
    So I forgot Elli was out on a booty call but the girls set it up perfectly because Ceara, Sarah, and Lydia all had plates of food on the floor so when I got into bed I said “Oh by the way you probably shouldn’t leave that food out I saw a mouse in the kitchen a little bit ago.” They immediately started screaming and went and washed their dishes. Lydia asked me how big it was and in all reality it didn’t look that big but I couldn’t resist and said “oh it was huge. Like one of the biggest I’ve ever seen.” So now they’re fighting for who gets to sleep in Elli’s bed to get away from the mouse.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 07-16-2018 at 03:56 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah I'm done being nice to them. Just saw a mouse and they're all absolutely drunk. Just gonna mention that as we go to bed~

EDIT: This ended up being like 1000x more entertaining than I imagined.
    Spoiler:
    So I forgot Elli was out on a booty call but the girls set it up perfectly because Ceara, Sarah, and Lydia all had plates of food on the floor so when I got into bed I said “Oh by the way you probably shouldn’t leave that food out I saw a mouse in the kitchen a little bit ago.” They immediately started screaming and went and washed their dishes. Lydia asked me how big it was and in all reality it didn’t look that big but I couldn’t resist and said “oh it was huge. Like one of the biggest I’ve ever seen.” So now they’re fighting for who gets to sleep in Elli’s bed to get away from the mouse.
    Wut.

Wow, you'd think they were raised in a barn. And I don't know why some people enjoy getting drunk all the time. I've only gotten semi-close to that once and it was awful. Vowed never to do that again.