Page 210 of 513 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That and getting arrested in a foreign country isn't something you want to have happen either.

If all hell happens to break loose, see if you can find an American embassy and they might be able to give some guidance. Usually there's not too much they can do with arrests, but it's better than nothing and they might be able to give a better heads up about the details.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I have their number as a favorite in my contacts. I’m not worried about myself though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah I have their number as a favorite in my contacts. I’m not worried about myself though.
    Oh yeah, I know you. You're smart and I know you wouldn't be the one getting into trouble.

It's that other girl you mentioned that you might need to give them a ring for.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh yeah, I know you. You're smart and I know you wouldn't be the one getting into trouble.

It's that other girl you mentioned that you might need to give them a ring for.
    Yeah fingers crossed me don’t get into that situation (we almost did in Morocco so you’d think she’d have learned her lesson but nope).
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Moderator

That other girl, yea her, she gonna be a soap princess one day. Im callin it

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Don't know what a soap princess is but it feels like something she'd be
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Trouble makers are always the ones making things up. So yeah, soap princess she will be xD. Living in her own little world of crazy.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm trying to think if there's a story about her that I could tell that is quite appropriate but... hmmm. I have one story that might work. It's gonna push the line a little so I'll put it on spoilers, but literally every other story I can think of with her in it crosses the line fully so this is probably the best example I can give you.

Spoiler:
    So she went on the trip to Cadiz with me and several other people. I didn't hang out with her the whole time but I did have to ride the bus down and back with her and that was... interesting. So she's very obsessed with... lovemaking and can't really understand people like myself who'd rather spend their time doing literally anything else. So we got into an argument on the bus about it and somehow we got sidetracked into the LGBTQ community. I think if I remember correctly it was because I was trying to explain what demisexual and by extent asexuality is. Her response? Doesn't exist. You just haven't done it yet so you don't understand its allure. Which just blew my mind. So I asked her what the A in LGBTQIA+ stands for. To my surprise she did not say ally, but something vastly more inappropriate. Something so inappropriate I can't put it here but it is definitely not site appropriate. But just understand it was wrong. Later that night I saw her with a group of three other people making out and stripping and such so she obviously had a good time partaking in her favorite activity. I had a good time too by staying as far away from her as possible.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm trying to think if there's a story about her that I could tell that is quite appropriate but... hmmm. I have one story that might work. It's gonna push the line a little so I'll put it on spoilers, but literally every other story I can think of with her in it crosses the line fully so this is probably the best example I can give you.

Spoiler:
    So she went on the trip to Cadiz with me and several other people. I didn't hang out with her the whole time but I did have to ride the bus down and back with her and that was... interesting. So she's very obsessed with... lovemaking and can't really understand people like myself who'd rather spend their time doing literally anything else. So we got into an argument on the bus about it and somehow we got sidetracked into the LGBTQ community. I think if I remember correctly it was because I was trying to explain what demisexual and by extent asexuality is. Her response? Doesn't exist. You just haven't done it yet so you don't understand its allure. Which just blew my mind. So I asked her what the A in LGBTQIA+ stands for. To my surprise she did not say ally, but something vastly more inappropriate. Something so inappropriate I can't put it here but it is definitely not site appropriate. But just understand it was wrong. Later that night I saw her with a group of three other people making out and stripping and such so she obviously had a good time partaking in her favorite activity. I had a good time too by staying as far away from her as possible.
    ...and she's a psycho.

I take back what I said earlier. If she gets into trouble, maybe it's better if you pretend you don't even know her and you've never seen her before in your life.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    ...and she's a psycho.

I take back what I said earlier. If she gets into trouble, maybe it's better if you pretend you don't even know her and you've never seen her before in your life.
    Essentially. And remember, this is the most site appropriate story I can think of about her. Oh wait I thought of another one.

So the week before Cadiz she was supposed to go to Morocco with us but she ended up being late and holding up the whole bus. Turns out she went out the whole night before and got drugged by one of her Tinder dates! And she didn't go to a hospital right away. It wasn't until after we drove on a bus for two and a half hours to the place where we were to ferry to Morocco that she decided she needed a hospital and went all the way back. What's better or worse maybe depending on your perspective is she got refunded entirely for missing the trip.

But yeah these are the cleanest stories about her. If we had a mature section of the site I'd go into much greater detail.
    / / / / / / / /