Page 251 of 513 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 5121
    Another fool cane through drive through, and handed me this precice amount of change, which I rang in like a good cashier. The change was like 10.01, which I hand him, and he almost immediately starts in like "Where's my penny?" I point out that there is a penny in his hands indeed, and he just clams up, takes his food, and drives off.
    This man literally PLANNED his change so that he could toast me about change, and I cracked up afterwards. What a waste of time!

Another case, old couple, took 2 minutes at the ordering station, another two minutes driving a distance I could walk in 10 seconds. They hand me the world's stupidest change, but I count it, count it again, and punch it in. I hand them their change, and they start arguing at me, like they had handed me more sensical change, needed a dollar back and not the 42 cents their money gave proper. Total time in drivethrough was, oh, 8 minutes. Normal time is 2:45.

People.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Administrator

Oh the stories we could probably tell xD. We probably need a literal thread for all the nonsensical stories we could tell.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I tried to post in your thread before you realized that the thread already existed.

Now I'm spooked by Noble, how did they know we would need that thread?

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Administrator

yeah umm...I'm a bit tired..looked and didn't see the old thread at first (I knew one existed, but I just couldn't find it). Then I make one and suddenly I see it xD....whoops.

Cause it was desperately needed for the lulz. That and Noble is secretly awesome.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've been watching a lot of r/Entitled people and r/Idon'tworkherelady videos lately. XD

Also I have future sight.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

some of those Youtubers "Try Not to Laugh" videos have been unusually funny lately too.

Tried to find a specific gif for this Future Sight comment, but couldn't find it...this is all I could find xD

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ahh I remember this episode. This gym battle was really cool.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    some of those Youtubers "Try Not to Laugh" videos have been unusually funny lately too.

Tried to find a specific gif for this Future Sight comment, but couldn't find it...this is all I could find xD

I love how like 95% of what goes on in this battle couldn't happen in an actual game battle. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ahh I remember this episode. This gym battle was really cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I love how like 95% of what goes on in this battle couldn't happen in an actual game battle. XD
    Yeah it was one of the few episodes of this season I watched xD. Loved how they found a counter to Future Sight. The battle itself was cool. It's why we can only hope for a battle system like this. Even just to try it out once, but I doubt it will ever happen....unless VR becomes a real thing....maybe xD.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So random transition, but I was on my way to class today and I was nearly late. My professor has a rule that as long as you beat her to the classroom, you're not late. So I thought I was going to be fine when suddenly...

My professor sprints past me (that's her with the purple backpack). You could practically hear the Deja Vu as I sprinted to pass her to beat her to class.
    / / / / / / / /