Page 286 of 513 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5121
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah she's trying to control my future so much I might leave after I graduate. We'll see.
    That's just not right to feel as though she has the right to control you at any given point in time. Especially to essentially stalk you at any given point in time. I'm surprised she doesn't tell you to have cameras set up and to get access to the security footage wherever you go so she can watch every step you take.

It's your life and you should be the one leading that. Not her. For someone to be that controlling yeah. I'd say to get out of there fast as you can and change all your passwords so she doesn't have access.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That's just not right to feel as though she has the right to control you at any given point in time. Especially to essentially stalk you at any given point in time. I'm surprised she doesn't tell you to have cameras set up and to get access to the security footage wherever you go so she can watch every step you take.

It's your life and you should be the one leading that. Not her. For someone to be that controlling yeah. I'd say to get out of there fast as you can and change all your passwords so she doesn't have access.
    You joke about that but she actually did figure out how to access the security cameras at my school to make sure I was going to my classes and other such obligations.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You joke about that but she actually did figure out how to access the security cameras at my school to make sure I was going to my classes and other such obligations.
    Unless the school gave her authorization to do that (which I doubt because God forbid someone uses those to plan a child abduction or a school shooting), what she did could be illegal.

But really, I'm not kidding about that restraining order. She's a maniac.

Administrator

Well joking or not. It's a serious matter. It puts your own health and mental well-being in a more critical state. Like Neo said too. The fact she did that is illegal. It could cause school shootings, kidnappings, or panic. For someone to just access that unless it's publicly given out. It's 100% not right and totally illegal. It could completely be used against her when or if you file for a restraining order.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I think they’re technically public access? Though she does know how to program very well so hacking might not be outside her skill set but nevertheless it is creepy and troubling you’re correct.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I know some places do, but there's a certain limit you know? Just know we're here for you though. If you ever have troubling times or need to vent it out. I'm one of those that's always got an open ear ready to hear a friend out.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I try not to talk about my problems too much since I know thy can be heavy and people don’t like hearing about my “mommy issues”.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Maybe not everyone. Especially in open forums like this thread. Serious Discussion for those that don't or private messages. I'm one of the few people that'll be there for a friend if they ever need to get something off their chest. I can help shoulder a lot of that weight. I've helped Gemma with her stress and worries since all her issues started a few years ago.

So if you need to, don't worry! Feel free to drop a PM as long as it needs to be to vent things out. :)

The time is upon us...

Saw Detective Pikachu today, was rather good, give or take the Deus Ex Machina ending. I had already spent my happy tears on the graphics for the upcoming Godzilla movie, otherwise I would have used them for the graphics of the combat.

Also I feel like Detective Pikachyu card is OP - Any Energy: Heal 30? Most Basic Element+Any Energy attacks are in the 30-40 damage range. Detective is an early game WALL.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That's what I was thinking. But yeah, I still feel EXes ruined the TGC. That and there's just too much coin flipping involved to the point where it can completely make or break the game. Meh.