Page 289 of 513 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    There's things like "land shark" and "getting your sea legs" or the classic "fish outta water" things.

Eh, well these last two days haven't been the best for me. Hopefully none of that frustration shows here. If anything it helps getting to just talk here. So that's nice.
    Rough stuff going on with work, I guess? Hang in there, dude, things will get better. Maybe it's the weather, as I don't know about you, but we've been getting only rain ever since last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    You are a bunch of temptresses
    We know. Now go see Detective Pikachu already!

Administrator

You are a bunch of temptresses
    Yes, yes we are. The time has come. Go see detective Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Rough stuff going on with work, I guess? Hang in there, dude, things will get better. Maybe it's the weather, as I don't know about you, but we've been getting only rain ever since last Friday.

We know. Now go see Detective Pikachu already!
    Eh, work, family, even some friends, and my chest and back have been killing me lately. All around those areas prior from the lung collapse. With that surgery I had last time to help prevent it from happening again as my mind going back and forth. Wondering if it's trying to happen again. Cause even though it's supposed to help prevent it from happening and. It wasn't guaranteed. It would only make to collapse by 50% and not fully. So I know it won't feel the same. I just know how it felt last time and the one before that.

Maybe weather is? I know it's been getting cold again lately. Usually that's good on me. It's the heat and humidity that kills me. I wish we would get a lot more rain. We could use it. Here it's been in the 80s and 90s lately. Today is an odd on hitting about low 70s.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That moment when you look at your inheritance from your grandparents and realize you were the favorite grandkid.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    That moment when you look at your inheritance from your grandparents and realize you were the favorite grandkid.
    That moment when you look at your bank account and wish you had an inheritance

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That moment when you look at your bank account and wish you had an inheritance
    I mean I’m not planning on spending this anytime soon. Gotta save it for when I need it.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah after I just spent umm.....a good bit on a new PC and knowing I STILL have to buy a desk, chair, monitors, and speakers. Lookig at my account...isn't fun =3

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I got a question for y'all. I'm planning to open commissions for the summer, and one of the tiers I plan to include are sketches. However, I was debating whether I wanted to offer digital or traditional sketches. So I wanted to ask you guys, which of the following would you prefer to purchase? The digital or the traditional?
    Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

To me, I view it two ways. It depends on what the person may be looking for. If they want something awesome to use as a background or banner or if they just want a sketch for a display picture or something. Personally lately I've been looking for something more detailed if I got a commission. So I would probably say digital if I were to choose.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I mean I’ll have full color offered too just was debating how I wanted to do the sketch tier. Appreciate your insight though. Other opinions please chime in! I’m indecisive and not a lot of people have been willing to help.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'd say go with digital, but that's just me. I usually don't draw the traditional way mainly because I like working with layers.