Page 297 of 513 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I prefer stories that are character driven, and have an element of fantasy, whether actual magic or sci-fi tech like lasers and spaceships.
    I also have a preference for Xenofiction, (stories with a non-human POV,) and kinda dark settings, though nothing too gory.

So in short, stories like Hooves of Death. I just binged the whole thing and I think it might be my new favourite webcomic now. :3
    Hooves of Death is AWESOME. There's a reason I featured it on Crossroads Comics recently. I try to change up what I feature every week there too so check it out because there's a decent variety.

You might like Room of Swords too from the sounds of it, but it is long and it's human POV. Eleceed might be another good one. The main characters are a human and a talking cat with superpowers so that might work. Four Leaf, while on hiatus, might be another good one since it's about like witches and has a lot of good worldbuilding (though it takes a bit to get there) but again, human POV kiiinda. AXED is a good one. It's moreso a comedy but it's essentially following a human who worked her whole life to train to be a monster slayer, only for a peace treaty to be signed with the monsters right as she finished, so she's looking for work. Most of the cast is non-human. Finally, while they are again human POV, the comics Always Human and Aerial Magic (they're by the same author) are very good. I love the art style a lot. But also both are very character driven and have great worldbuilding and character development. Always Human is complete and is more on the sci-fi side of things, while Aerial Magic is on going but decently far along and is more on the magic side of things.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Welp, have a cold and can't focus on too much, so I've been taking the time to binge webcomics. Caught up with Rising Fire and now feel empty and bored.
    Any good webcomic recommendations?
    Not including our comics here on PXR. One I've been HOOKED on reading has been a PMD comic called Hope in Friends. It may start out kinda cheery, but things take a darker turn. I've got rumors it's only going to get darker soon too. It's not complete yet, so still lot more pages to come.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Today is a good day. I am cleaning my room and I'm enjoying it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Not including our comics here on PXR. One I've been HOOKED on reading has been a PMD comic called Hope in Friends. It may start out kinda cheery, but things take a darker turn. I've got rumors it's only going to get darker soon too. It's not complete yet, so still lot more pages to come.
    If you're looking for a similar comic to that one, Aezae's Tales is done by a close friend of the Hope in Friends' author and is also getting pretty dark and stuff.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    If you're looking for a similar comic to that one, Aezae's Tales is done by a close friend of the Hope in Friends' author and is also getting pretty dark and stuff.
    Yup! That's another. I've been working on that one in spare time as well. Both are really great!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Let me know when you work through that one. I run Crossroads Comics for a reason so I hve plenty I can recommend.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I gotta recheck those later. See which all comics you've used. I found HIF a few years ago before he got super serious about it. Just recently got back into it and caught back up. I've been checking daily for more. I remember Aezae's Tales was one that kept coming up in the recommended I would accidentally click on.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

They have a very similar cast and art style so it’s understandable
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah I read they both discussed and created a co-existed world. It's one in the same. Much so that before they had fans trying to tell them "hey this guy is copying your idea!" All because the characters and concepts were so similar.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yep that’s correct! It’s both cool and a bit confusing but as long as they had fun who cares
    / / / / / / / /