Page 322 of 513 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 5121
    Administrator

I've gotten SUPER lucky on the Toreba machines xD. I've won a Pichu and a Girlish Pikachu from it. The Pichu I turned until it almost fell through the railing then did one more using the arms of the crane to push it through.

The Girlish Pikachu looked slightly turned and I had 2 free ticket plays that would expire in a few hours if I didn't use them. So I just gave it a shot to try. First try the arms somehow managed to catch the plastic the right way. Picked it up, turned it, and slid out at the right time and angle to fall right between the poles set up.

Like I said. Super super lucky xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh yeah I never mess with the Toreba machines those are notorious for being difficult from what I’ve heard
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I haven't seen any Toreba machines. But then again, I'll admit I haven't gone to many arcades lately.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh yeah I never mess with the Toreba machines those are notorious for being difficult from what I’ve heard
    They are, but sometimes you get luck and heck. It's free plays! So can't beat free if you can avoid the temptation of spending any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I haven't seen any Toreba machines. But then again, I'll admit I haven't gone to many arcades lately.
    It's a mobile game. Unless you're in Japan you won't see any here. The mobile game you control a crane machine in Japan through their servers using wi-fi to try and win a prize. So yeah, you gotta account for a small bit of latency. I've won errrr: a bath towel, a Pichu plush keychain thing, a Girlish Pikachu plush (with a blue bow near its ear), and an All Might figure (a premium figure worth up to $70). All of these totally free just because of free plays.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Huh yeah I suppose but it's really not for me I don't think
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    It's a mobile game. Unless you're in Japan you won't see any here. The mobile game you control a crane machine in Japan through their servers using wi-fi to try and win a prize. So yeah, you gotta account for a small bit of latency. I've won errrr: a bath towel, a Pichu plush keychain thing, a Girlish Pikachu plush (with a blue bow near its ear), and an All Might figure (a premium figure worth up to $70). All of these totally free just because of free plays.
    Wow really? So you play on your phone and you're controlling an actual machine in Japan?! That's really awesome! Do you have to pay shipping to get your prizes and stuff though?
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Wow really? So you play on your phone and you're controlling an actual machine in Japan?! That's really awesome! Do you have to pay shipping to get your prizes and stuff though?
    Nope! The offer free shipping once a week. So if you win something you have 1 week to claim and get your prize sent to you. After that, one week later if you win something else you can get it sent 1 week after that last prize you had sent. If you don't get it sent within a week though you lose it. So try and wait to see if you win any more before that week and get it all sent at once.

Free plays makes for the best part. Yeah, you use your phone from wherever you are to control a crane machine IN Japan. They have a large warehouse setup.

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Nope! The offer free shipping once a week. So if you win something you have 1 week to claim and get your prize sent to you. After that, one week later if you win something else you can get it sent 1 week after that last prize you had sent. If you don't get it sent within a week though you lose it. So try and wait to see if you win any more before that week and get it all sent at once.

Free plays makes for the best part. Yeah, you use your phone from wherever you are to control a crane machine IN Japan. They have a large warehouse setup.
    That's insane!!! But really cool! What an amazing idea!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Huh that actually does sound like a lot of fun. I might have to try it sometime.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah I ran into on some ads before and finally gave in to try it. I at least login to get my free play tickets each day. They do have expirations. Unless you can time it right, typically you can only have 2-3 at a time. Every 10th and 20th of each month they give 2 extra tickets to play. Making for 3 tickets that day (just remember, Japan is ahead in time. So 10th and 20th for a good few of us will be the 9th and 19th).

The time is upon us...