Page 323 of 513 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well when I'm not bogged down in the summer I might give it a go. At least when I'm at college I'll have my own PO box to send this stuff to.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I guess they're trying to attract the people who say "darn it, let me try one more time" over and over again, spilling out gobs of money in the process.

Free shipping for what you do win, though. I'm feeling tempted now.

EDIT: Looked it up on the Google Play store and these reviews don't seem too good. Seems like the pattern among them says it used to be fair and good, but then they made it harder and more expensive. Some peeps also say they never got their stuff. :(

Administrator

Yeah especially once you learn how the crane games work and what you need to do. Like certain angles, turning it more from this or that side, you'll run out of tickets and be like "just one more!" That's how they get you to try and spend some money. Most of these things they have to win are premium items. Ones you may not typically see too. Yes I've seen Eevee and Eeveelutions, a Shaymin, though I have not seen Emolga yet. It should be due soon since I've seen the other electric regional Pokémon before.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well if you see shaymin stuff again and win one just ship it to me ;)

EDIT: Okay this is actually a lot of fun even if I haven't won anything. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah especially once you learn how the crane games work and what you need to do. Like certain angles, turning it more from this or that side, you'll run out of tickets and be like "just one more!" That's how they get you to try and spend some money. Most of these things they have to win are premium items. Ones you may not typically see too. Yes I've seen Eevee and Eeveelutions, a Shaymin, though I have not seen Emolga yet. It should be due soon since I've seen the other electric regional Pokémon before.
    Well, I decided to give it a spin. Tried to go for a Flareon, and I realized I definitely didn't hold down the buttons long enough, so unless I was hoping to win some free air, nothing came out of that. Second attempt was a bust, but I at least got the claw to touch the Flareon, third attempt involved trying to go for something in the back row because this one in the front pit was looking kind of doubtful and I thought I might be able to get a better grip on one of those, only to find out that's just display only stuff and the claw doesn't go that far. Fun discovery that was. And the last two tries for the Flareon were predictably bad. I probably should have quit after try #3 just because there was a slim chance of pulling anything out of that particular machine, but eh, it's not like I spent money on these free tries. It was really just to get an idea of how the thing worked and it would have been kind of a mini miracle if I actually got anything out of it.

It's cute (the music and sound effects are kind of eh, but that can be muted), but I wouldn't put money into this. And if I really saw a plushy I badly wanted, I'd just Amazon or Ebay it. Still, even if I did win something out of this game, I'd want to see it in reality first before going into "I WON" party mode.

Administrator

Yeah first plays made me so confused when I started. Then I watched others play over time and learned tricks to what you need to do. Heck, one day if we all save tickets we can help each other tag team one. So if you want the Flareon one or if there's ever an Emolga one. We can use free plays to help each other win it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ye initially I was kinda dumb and went for a fate/staynight pocket watch only to remember that the boxes are so small it's neever gonna grab those so I switched it up for plushes instead and I was pretty sure I got a togepi at one point but alas twas not meant to be.
    / / / / / / / /

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    What's this mobile game being discussed called? Not sure if I found it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Oh snap! Good job! Claw machines are so hard for me; I think I've won two things from them ever. XD
    Thanks! Yeah, a lot of them can definitely be hard. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    When you first download it and sign up. They give you 5 free plays on any machine. Those plays are limited though. It has to be on a machine no one else is playing or waiting in queue to play. Typically that means it'll be challenging to win unless you get lucky.

After that you should get a free ticket every day and 2-3 tickets every 10th and 20th. I'm not positive, but I think you need to spend $5 for that? Don't remember why I did originally. I think maybe to make sure I could queue up for a machine. Best part is if you win anything you can get it shipped to you free once a week (whatever you win). So if you have up to 5 free tickets and win a few things over that week. You can get them all sent out at once. Once you win you have a week to claim you prize and have it sent off.
    Yeah there's a few limitations, but it's fun and I don't typically have to spend money on it. It sure tempts you when you get something close though!

Ah, free play tickets DO expire though. So you can't just build those up.
    Oh that's awesome! I definitely want to try that sometime!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    What's this mobile game being discussed called? Not sure if I found it.
    I believe the app is just called Toreba so search that.
    / / / / / / / /