Page 359 of 513 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5121
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I prefer 2019 memes to 2012 memes.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Hey some things just get greater with time! Some things.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hey some things just get greater with time! Some things.
    Wine, yes. Bread, no.

Although I'm not much of a wine drinker anyway.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wine, yes. Bread, no.

Although I'm not much of a wine drinker anyway.
    And that's exactly why I changed it before posting making sure to state "some things." Cause not everything does. XD

Yeah I'm not a big drinker at all. Don't really like it much. I had to drink some beer when I had that kidney stone to help flush my system, but even then I didn't feel anything from it or effects.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

And that's exactly why I changed it before posting making sure to state "some things." Cause not everything does. XD

Yeah I'm not a big drinker at all. Don't really like it much. I had to drink some beer when I had that kidney stone to help flush my system, but even then I didn't feel anything from it or effects.
    Yeah, usually it takes quite a bit of beer or wine before you feel anything. I try not to trigger those weird feelings on purpose. The minute I start feeling funny, I stop. No sense in letting that go too far.

Administrator

Yeah, usually it takes quite a bit of beer or wine before you feel anything. I try not to trigger those weird feelings on purpose. The minute I start feeling funny, I stop. No sense in letting that go too far.
    Friends got me to try some Rhode Island Iced Tea at the Bowling alley. I only had a few small (and by small I mean almost BABY sips of the drink). I felt nauseated the rest of the night. Didn't have any effects other than that, but I didn't drink anymore either. Didn't wanna have it get any worse.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Friends got me to try some Rhode Island Iced Tea at the Bowling alley. I only had a few small (and by small I mean almost BABY sips of the drink). I felt nauseated the rest of the night. Didn't have any effects other than that, but I didn't drink anymore either. Didn't wanna have it get any worse.
    Yeah, smart move to pull the plug on that. Don't drink any alcoholic drink until you know how strong it is and if something like that is really want you want to ingest. But yeah, something that's too strong will make you vomit and feel sick for sure. I drank Everclear not knowing anything about it (it's wickedly strong alcohol at 190-proof, 95% alcohol) and bam, that's exactly what happened. Terrible experience, definitely never letting anything like that happen again.

I'll be honest, I REALLY don't know why people intentionally go out to get drunk. To me, it's like going out hoping to get sick with a fever, cold, or pneumonia. It sucks, it's dangerous, it's costly, and it just makes you feel like crap the next morning.

Administrator

Yeah, smart move to pull the plug on that. Don't drink any alcoholic drink until you know how strong it is and if something like that is really want you want to ingest. But yeah, something that's too strong will make you vomit and feel sick for sure. I drank Everclear not knowing anything about it (it's wickedly strong alcohol at 190-proof, 95% alcohol) and bam, that's exactly what happened. Terrible experience, definitely never letting anything like that happen again.

I'll be honest, I REALLY don't know why people intentionally go out to get drunk. To me, it's like going out hoping to get sick with a fever, cold, or pneumonia. It sucks, it's dangerous, it's costly, and it just makes you feel like crap the next morning.
    Funny thing is my dad told me later on when I told him how it effect me. That it must've been made totally wrong. Cause it shouldn't cause that kind of effect with just a few sips. I still feel bad with just how bad my friend's girlfriend at the time drank multiple refills of it. I just had to keep my glasses off or else it felt like my eyes were filled with so much pressure. Looking around while riding back home was just awful. I'm not one to go risking anything and feeling worse.

I don't know why either. I know you can have bad days and it'll help, but to do so every day intentionally? Doesn't make sense to me. Liking the idea behind psychology I try to think on it at times, but not being a drinker or researcher of the profound effects from it I'm not saying it's all real proof or anything. Once you find something that becomes like a solace to you. Like, you try something and it heals a "wound." Well it can stimulate the mind as THE go to thing to help deal with it. Like taking pain medicine to help with pain. It becomes the thing someone will pick up anytime they have the chance. Because it's less chance they'll go back to feeling the pain, depression, or despair they may day to day. Eventually it becomes such a habit they go right to it without care. Becuase they've done it for so long and all feelings of "what could go wrong" fly right out the window and any care for others with it.

At least....that's how I see it.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Also be careful about mixing alcohols! I learned the hard way that it's usually best to stick to one type of drink for the night. Great 21st until I spent the whole night sick. ^^;
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Also be careful about mixing alcohols! I learned the hard way that it's usually best to stick to one type of drink for the night. Great 21st until I spent the whole night sick. ^^;
    oh yeah never ever mix. It can be a killer. Harley/Hattori from Detective Conan said it best. "Vodka alone is okay, but Gin and Vodka together, they're killers." ....or something close to it. It's been years since I've seen it xD.

The time is upon us...