Page 380 of 513 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ugh that sounds awful. I'd rather just have a small amount of projects in general. Small or large doesn't matter, I'd just rather it be a small amount so I can focus on them. Having too many things going on at once, like I do right now, causes me to stress and panic.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I get that. What's even worse is getting that but being unable to address them right away. I got all kinds of junk I had to do at work and didn't have a working laptop to get those things done. And more things keep piling up in the meantime...

Administrator

Yeah I hate being thrown around so much too. Like today I was finding things, but my manager kept calling me back up front. Eventually told me to just stay there. Was an awful day to tell the truth.

That's terrible they think they can just pile on more and more tasks for you like that. Especially if they expect you to finish them all in time.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I hate being thrown around so much too. Like today I was finding things, but my manager kept calling me back up front. Eventually told me to just stay there. Was an awful day to tell the truth.

That's terrible they think they can just pile on more and more tasks for you like that. Especially if they expect you to finish them all in time.
    Eh, sorry to hear you had a rough day...

Eventually I stop caring about the deadlines. They're almost always unrealistic and don't have a logical explanation as to how that date was decided. A lot of the work I do is not super critical either.

Faster, better, cheaper. You can have two of those three, but not all three.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post

Oof man that sucks. Hopefully next time it won't be so bad.

Such is life, unfortunately. I'll get through it.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Well I already know that this Monday will be awful. Labor Day will be absolutely insaaaaaane. I just hope this Wednesday won't be bad cause I gotta leave just a bit early to make an appointment.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I got my most of my homework for the week done but looordddddy it wasn't easy. We had a day off for the football game on Thursday so my professors were like "day off means more homework".
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I got my most of my homework for the week done but looordddddy it wasn't easy. We had a day off for the football game on Thursday so my professors were like "day off means more homework".
    I can't tell you how many Spring and Thanksgiving breaks were outright ruined by school shoveling out meaningless, unproductive garbage and assignments.

I love how movies and TV shows depict college kids going to places like the Bahamas or to Miami for Spring break when ha ha ha, not a chance, they're too broke and have way too many assignments to even dream of going to places like that. Never once in all my years of college could I pull off anything even close to that and I didn't know anyone else in my classes who did it either.

Administrator

Yeah there's aaaaaaall these specials and promos for "celebrate spring vacation!" And things like that. You can't wait to experience it yourself. Only to find out it's much different and there's way more responsibilities to it than just that. It's not as easy to enjoy that luxury.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I may have gone to Disney World for spring break sophomore year but when we weren't in the parks I was writing several research papers and studying for tests.
    / / / / / / / /