Page 385 of 513 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh no he has the night shifts. He WANTS the night shifts (and usually) the weekend shifts. He gets paid more for weekend shift and even more for night shifts.

But yeah he has good and bad nights. Some better than others. Some nights he tells me are so dead he can believe he gets paid to just sit there doing nothing but watching things on his phone.

And yeah the 3+ days off are oh so wonderful.
    I guess those times are less busy. Heck, I'd take them! Most of the patients would be sleeping and family wouldn't be around to complain about everything.

Nursing seems like a tough job, though. Heck, I think working anywhere in a hospital would be a tough deal.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I guess those times are less busy. Heck, I'd take them! Most of the patients would be sleeping and family wouldn't be around to complain about everything.

Nursing seems like a tough job, though. Heck, I think working anywhere in a hospital would be a tough deal.
    Well he works at the children's hospital. So honestly I'd hope most the parents would at least be around. Even if they sometimes ask one too many questions. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

So, I finally got a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy S9! It's pretty sleek, but the only color they had was purple. Thankfully a black case covers up most of that, but hey, it's pretty neat!

Still, going to take me a little while to get used to it and things like wallpaper, sounds, and all that jazz still need to be downloaded. But man, what a process to get the transfer done. My old phone was AT&T-branded, so they didn't like the fact I was trying to transfer over to T-Mobile with the rest of the family. In fact, they completely didn't allow it, so it was a whole lot of fun to get around that! No it wasn't.

Administrator

Yeah the transfers now are so much more complicated. A few years ago when I transferred to a new phone they did everything right there in shop. This time they gave me the stuff, told me what to do, gave me a packaging slip. Then said "once you finish transferring everything just delete everything off your old phone and package it and send it off through UPS." Uhhhh, yeah. It used to be much easier. Transferring brands now too? I'm sure that's even harder.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So, I finally got a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy S9! It's pretty sleek, but the only color they had was purple. Thankfully a black case covers up most of that, but hey, it's pretty neat!
    This is an unnecessary change as purple is the best color.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    This is an unnecessary change as purple is the best color.
    I gotta agree there. Purple really looks best. At least I've got the most compliments on my purple shirts too. Told they look best on me.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I do often say it in jest but I do think purple looks really good on a lot of people. I painted my nails purple the other day!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Well jesting can be fun. As long as it doesn't hurt the other. I dunno. I think the same cause my purple shirts do tend to look best on me. Purple is just an overall good color for some people. Even if Pikachu is my favorite. Yellow doesn't match with too much so I don't have too many of those.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It's all good, purple is a cool color. Purple and black go nicely together, too.

Administrator

It's all good, purple is a cool color. Purple and black go nicely together, too.
    Oh for sure. But PURPLE!

The time is upon us...