Page 414 of 513 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5121
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Pikachu said he could stop drinking coffee at anytime

when Pikachu is in that battle arena it is sad because Charazard tried to kill Pikachu with a Flamethrower & Pikachu was Defenseless

btw i was hoping that nobody would post anything for 48 hours i even tried to distract you Neo Emolga unfortunately it didn't work
    Welcome to Last Poster Wins, where you think you've got it in the bag, but no, other people are still watching.

But yeah, I hope we get more live-action Pokemon movies. For the longest time, I didn't think it was possible to have a good live-action Pokemon movie after so many rather cheesy fan attempts, but Detective Pikachu definitely made it clear great live-action Pokemon movies are possible and can be better than movies based on other video games.

Although I still feel like the first Silent Hill movie was pretty darn good. That end part at the church, though... I swear not too many movies get that bloody and brutal.

I really adored Detective Pikachu, despite its shortcomings. I'd really love a continuation of the Noir-style themes that Detective Pikachu had, too. Like, they could deal with Team Rocket in Saffron City or something.

according to IMDB there is going to be a Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie sequel

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9664112/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Oh yeah! I'm excited - and I'm glad that Pokemon is sort've starting to get back into the forefront again. It never left, yeah, but it was diminished for a little while.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I'm glad to see there's so much pokemon content out now
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

according to IMDB there is going to be a Pokémon Detective Pikachu movie sequel

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9664112/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
    Oh it was confirmed before the movie even came out. About a week or two after the trailer released they announced it.

It really is nice to see just how popular Pokémon is pulled back up.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh it was confirmed before the movie even came out. About a week or two after the trailer released they announced it.

It really is nice to see just how popular Pokémon is pulled back up.
    do you think the Pokémon Anime will ever be as good again as it was in Pokémon XYZ ?

Administrator

do you think the Pokémon Anime will ever be as good again as it was in Pokémon XYZ ?
    Well it at least looks like the art style is better again. Not as bad as it was with Sun and Moon series. Sorry to those gat actually liked it, but I think it was the worst in recent gens/seasons still. So there's a chance.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

personally i really like the SuMo style. I wasn't big on it at first but the expressiveness of it really sold me on it. I hope they keep that expressiveness in the new series since it made the show feel more fun.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I tried watching a few episodes of the SuMo style Pokemon anime (the Alolan Raichu pancake race and that one where Mudbrey appears on a farm or something) and the whole time, it felt like I was watching a totally different anime.

Ash doesn't look the same, certainly doesn't sound the same, none of the characters are familiar, it just felt disconnected from it's roots to the point where I was wondering what was left to hold this series together. What's really left to this story that needs to be told? Yeah, I read in a news blip that Ash finally wins the league, and that's great, but I'm not feeling like I have to go back in there to see how it all happened.

I can't say it was BAD (although the ending of the Alolan Raichu pancake race episode was lame and made it feel like I wasted my time watching), but like I said, totally seemed different. None of the characters seemed recognizable save for Pikachu, although even he still feels a bit disconnected from how he used to be in previous seasons.

I dunno what to say about it. I wasn't happy but I didn't hate what I saw. I just can't say what I saw drove me to feel "holy crap, I've got to go back to watch everything I've missed because this is great and I need to get caught up to speed like everyone else!" It wasn't like Game of Thrones where falling behind was a bad spot to be in and you were missing out on all the buzz that everyone else was talking about, so you drove yourself to get caught up and connect all the sub-plots together.

But if you enjoyed it, that's cool and I'm glad you did. But it's still just one of those things I drifted out of and never got back into.

11. This post has been liked by: