Page 421 of 513 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Don't forget we did have that strain of Emolga flu break out earlier this year so in a way we've already had an Emolga Survival Game. Either way the only one I might participate in is a Pikachu survival game since I don't really have any desire to be a Zekrom or Emolga. Don't really want to change my avatar and sig banner anytime soon.

lol yeah i figured.
    While a Pikachu Survival Game would be great to see return it would be nice to have a Zekrom Survival Game at least once ( that way i could stay a Zekrom )
    <- ( see my Pic )

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    True. It was funny how the challenge was "you guys have X amount of time to choose the theme, or else it's Emolga!" The team never fully selected anything and confirmed their final answer. When I saw that time ran out...

Ah, that was fun. Like you said, it was kind of like a PSG, and it was great for the while it lasted. Truthfully, if some crazy thing or game declared I'd have to wear a Shaymin getup, I'd be okay with that. In fact there was that one admin challenge where I did that.
    i wasn't even here for that Emolga flu event

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    While a Pikachu Survival Game would be great to see return it would be nice to have a Zekrom Survival Game at least once ( that way i could stay a Zekrom )
    <- ( see my Pic )

i wasn't even here for that Emolga flu event
    Yeah but I don’t want to be a Zekrom so if one was held I wouldn’t participate most likely is what I’m saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    True. It was funny how the challenge was "you guys have X amount of time to choose the theme, or else it's Emolga!" The team never fully selected anything and confirmed their final answer. When I saw that time ran out...

Ah, that was fun. Like you said, it was kind of like a PSG, and it was great for the while it lasted. Truthfully, if some crazy thing or game declared I'd have to wear a Shaymin getup, I'd be okay with that. In fact there was that one admin challenge where I did that.
    Man what admin challenge was that? I don’t remember that one. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Yeah but I don’t want to be a Zekrom so if one was held I wouldn’t participate most likely is what I’m saying.

well I did some research & -> http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...u-on-the-loose

Administrator

That was a Moderator challenge when Neo hosted instead of Xanthe. I never did anything like that for Admin challenges....xD. Similar, but not quite the same. Main one I remember Admin challenge wise was they had to take on being another User/Admin.

And yeah best to always be on your guard. Neo loves to randomly change your sig/banner to something silly. He has the Pika Flu powder AND Emolga Flu powder.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I upgraded from using powder. I now just do plain ol' MAGIC instead. It's fun and very useful stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That was a Moderator challenge when Neo hosted instead of Xanthe. I never did anything like that for Admin challenges....xD. Similar, but not quite the same. Main one I remember Admin challenge wise was they had to take on being another User/Admin.

And yeah best to always be on your guard. Neo loves to randomly change your sig/banner to something silly. He has the Pika Flu powder
    Awesome let me try some Pika flu Powder ( just for a day or 2 )

Administrator

Awesome let me try some Pika flu Powder ( just for a day or 2 )
    I mean I still have a batch Neo gave me. If you're totally sure it's what you want.

The time is upon us...

I mean I still have a batch Neo gave me. If you're totally sure it's what you want.
    if i want to what stuff changes to Pikachu ?

( i'm wondering if I should create a back up for my Signature pic & Profile image ?

because I'm sure i want some but save some for later on unless you have a huge amount of the stuff

Administrator

if i want to what stuff changes to Pikachu ?

( i'm wondering if I should create a back up for my Signature pic & Profile image ?

because I'm sure i want some but save some for later on unless you have a huge amount of the stuff
    Whenever the PSG is run we save backups for everyone's stuff first thing. So it's not lost to the void. It's just your "primary" signature and your avatar that change. Never hurts to have a backup yourself either though. Just in case.

The time is upon us...

Whenever the PSG is run we save backups for everyone's stuff first thing. So it's not lost to the void. It's just your "primary" signature and your avatar that change. Never hurts to have a backup yourself either though. Just in case.
    yes please can I have some Pika flu Powder ( but not too much so you will still have enough for others )