Page 446 of 513 FirstFirst ... 346396436444445446447448456496 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i don't think this is a spoiler -> only 405 Pokémon in Sword & Shield & that is virtually half of 809 Pokémon that we had before

is anybody getting a Pokémon Infinity War vibe ? ( practically snapped 1/2 of all Pokémon out of Sword and Shield's existence )

besides that ^ issue. Pokémon Sword/Shield will be awesome
    Um yeah that counts as a spoiler. Thanks for that.

And I disagree, Chakra. I don't care how angry you are, insulting the devs is never excusable and you can't justify that to me. If you’re insulting and attacking people over a video game because your favorite didn’t make it in then you need to re-evaluate yourself. It’s okay to be angry, it’s not okay to insult people over it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

And I disagree, Chakra. I don't care how angry you are, insulting the devs is never excusable and you can't justify that to me. If you’re insulting and attacking people over a video game because your favorite didn’t make it in then you need to re-evaluate yourself. It’s okay to be angry, it’s not okay to insult people over it.
    Sorry I didn't know that was a spoiler ( i assumed virtually everyone knew that ) sorry Noble

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    Sorry I didn't know that was a spoiler ( i assumed virtually everyone knew that ) sorry Noble
    If it came from the leaks it counts as a spoiler, regardless if anyone knows. Please just try to keep that in mind as it’s possible someone doesn’t know.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Well I didn't say it was or would be "okay" to go insulting anyone. More so that it'll probably still exist no matter what now with what's to come.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well I didn't say it was or would be "okay" to go insulting anyone. More so that it'll probably still exist no matter what now with what's to come.
    Yeah I understand. But that doesn't mean I have to be okay with it. I'm really kinda tired of it and people trying to justify it or its existence.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah I understand. But that doesn't mean I have to be okay with it. I'm really kinda tired of it and people trying to justify it or its existence.
    That's right. No one has the right to say "you have to do this" or "believe this." It's uncooth. Not something very justified. Everyone has a right to believe what they want and not force it upon others.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I did like the #thankyougamefreak trend. I might do an article on it because it was so wholesome.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

It's nice to see it trending too. A way for the community to come together and show some appreciation to the team for all the hard work. For all the good memories that's come from it.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I made notes of all the PXR people that made tweets so once I get done with the conference I'm at I might do that article because it was so wholesome.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I think we can all agree that in a perfect world, we could have all 1,000+ Pokémon in the same game, all of them would have gotten special artistic treatment and access to all the game's special features, GameFreak would have all the personnel and resources they need to effectively create everything they needed to make every fan 100% happy, and it could all be done easily and seamlessly with no road bumps along the way.

Unfortunately, there's that pesky thing called "possibility" that gets in the way of hopes and dreams. And everyone has different views on what is "perfect," sadly making such a thing impossible.

I'm happy for what we DO have. We have the release of a brand new Pokémon adventure in a whole new region with new Pokémon, new things to discover, and new features to enjoy and try out ready to be released in less than a week. It's true, a number of my very close favorites were taken out and it was heartbreaking to see that, but a good number of them are still in it and I definitely intend to enjoy their company in this new adventure. I hope the ones that were taken out of Sword and Shield will be back someday in some other neat new place for a brand new adventure when the time comes, but for now, we have a lot to be thankful for and I'm looking forward to jumping into it later this week. It'll be a nice way to enjoy the weekend. :3