Page 454 of 513 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    You can do it Noble! The only thing that would prob be impossible would be new Pokemon designs, but I'm not sure if you count those as spoilers or just plot stuff.
    Anything that wasn't officially revealed in the pre-release trailers counts as a spoiler. Characters, new pokemon, plot, anything. So far I've been spoiled to the starter evos, some of the galarian pokemon (like three I think?), and one of the gym leaders, as well as some of the mons that weren't cut from the dex. And again literally all of those were because of people accidentally slipping or from spite.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

It'll be a tough challenge, but I'm sure you can do it

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Anything that wasn't officially revealed in the pre-release trailers counts as a spoiler. Characters, new pokemon, plot, anything. So far I've been spoiled to the starter evos, some of the galarian pokemon (like three I think?), and one of the gym leaders, as well as some of the mons that weren't cut from the dex. And again literally all of those were because of people accidentally slipping or from spite.
    Oh that makes sense! I didn't watch any of the trailers besides the first one because I didnt want to see new Pokemon.
    I'm sure you can do it too! That's really lame that people are spoiling it on purpose though. :(
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

No spoilers from me, but after putting four hours into it last night, it is definitely worth every penny. Ignore the anger and rage on Twitter, Tumblr, and anywhere else. The visuals are wonderful, the animations and models look great despite whatever they're saying about them, the music is some of the best I've heard in Pokemon games (nicely catchy!), and it's enjoyably immersive and dang good fun. I swear, looking back at what Pokemon games used to look like in the days of Red and Blue, this is heavenly.

I would definitely say if you can possibly get this game sooner than Christmas, go for it. It's worth skipping lunch several times and using whatever money you didn't spend on that for this instead. Or do some odd jobs on the side.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    No spoilers from me, but after putting four hours into it last night, it is definitely worth every penny. Ignore the anger and rage on Twitter, Tumblr, and anywhere else. The visuals are wonderful, the animations and models look great despite whatever they're saying about them, the music is some of the best I've heard in Pokemon games (nicely catchy!), and it's enjoyably immersive and dang good fun. I swear, looking back at what Pokemon games used to look like in the days of Red and Blue, this is heavenly.

I would definitely say if you can possibly get this game sooner than Christmas, go for it. It's worth skipping lunch several times and using whatever money you didn't spend on that for this instead. Or do some odd jobs on the side.
    That's great to hear. I've heard a lot of good things from other friends too but we'll see if I can get it before Christmas. If not, eso si que es. I might be working on another political campaign during the winter season we'll see. Plus I have to start applying for jobs for when I graduate which is time consuming. Hnnn adulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Oh that makes sense! I didn't watch any of the trailers besides the first one because I didnt want to see new Pokemon.
    I'm sure you can do it too! That's really lame that people are spoiling it on purpose though. :(
    Yeah people didn't like that I didn't agree with their constant criticism of the game and purposely spoiled stuff to try and ruin my hype. Such is life.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That's great to hear. I've heard a lot of good things from other friends too but we'll see if I can get it before Christmas. If not, eso si que es. I might be working on another political campaign during the winter season we'll see. Plus I have to start applying for jobs for when I graduate which is time consuming. Hnnn adulting.

Yeah people didn't like that I didn't agree with their constant criticism of the game and purposely spoiled stuff to try and ruin my hype. Such is life.
    Yeah, but as an adult, you gotta have your free leisure time, too. This is one of those games you don't need to crazy good reflexes to enjoy and it's low on frustrating moments. And $60 for the amount of hours you'll get out of this is worth it.

As for these people with their constant criticism and the way they spoil things for you, they sound kind of salty and toxic. I've known a few people like that in my time and, well, let's just say I didn't have them as friends for very long...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah, but as an adult, you gotta have your free leisure time, too. This is one of those games you don't need to crazy good reflexes to enjoy and it's low on frustrating moments. And $60 for the amount of hours you'll get out of this is worth it.

As for these people with their constant criticism and the way they spoil things for you, they sound kind of salty and toxic. I've known a few people like that in my time and, well, let's just say I didn't have them as friends for very long...
    True but also my mother is a constant presence who frowns upon breaks until I get all my work done and I'll soon be living with her again in about three weeks. She's the main reason I'm not already playing on my Switch. So we'll see.

They're hardly friends, especially after that. Just some people in a discord server who decided disagreement meant they had to take revenge.
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I agree with this!! I heard a lot of criticism of the game and I think there are plenty of valid points but on the whole I feel like people just had unrealistic expectations. Sure it could have been even better, heck, considering the resources gamefreak and Nintendo can access, it could have been absolutely amazing. But people who thought they were gonna get Pokemon breath of the wild were always kidding themselves, I think.
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Sword and Shield is on track to being my favorite to be honest.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Glad to hear all the good things!
    / / / / / / / /