Page 471 of 513 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5121
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Emolga View Post
    So I got this today. It's a Cinccino kigurumi!

Spoiler:

This thing is hilariously soft and cozy. There's like super-soft fluff scarves everywhere and you're just wrapped with them at all times while you wear this. It's great! XD
    Looks so awesome dude! Must be really nice, fluffy, and warm. I still need to decide if I wanna try a Pikachu one or not.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Looks so awesome dude! Must be really nice, fluffy, and warm. I still need to decide if I wanna try a Pikachu one or not.
    Oh JuSt GeT oNe AlReAdY!! I'm surprised you haven't!

They're fun and crazy cozy, but beware. I got one... and then got another... and another... and another. You may end up trying to get one for every one of your favorite Pokemon like I've been doing.

Five or fewer favorite Pokémon: Emolga, Bellossom, Cinccino, Umbreon, Raichu
    After getting this Cinccino one, the only one I'm missing out of those five is Bellossom.

Administrator

Oh JuSt GeT oNe AlReAdY!! I'm surprised you haven't!

They're fun and crazy cozy, but beware. I got one... and then got another... and another... and another. You may end up trying to get one for every one of your favorite Pokemon like I've been doing.

After getting this Cinccino one, the only one I'm missing out of those five is Bellossom.
    I mean sure, but here in the south....it's hot. Very hot. Barely ever a need for jackets like up north or super warm and cozy fluff like those. So it'd be for rare occasions sadly. Though I'm sure it'd be super fun and nice to have. xD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I mean sure, but here in the south....it's hot. Very hot. Barely ever a need for jackets like up north or super warm and cozy fluff like those. So it'd be for rare occasions sadly. Though I'm sure it'd be super fun and nice to have. xD
    Yeah, even in winter, things did get pretty warm while wearing this last night. Sure, getting under the covers with this may feel super cozy at first, but then halfway through the night, it gets quite hot. But then again, considering my dad has been getting hot throughout the night as well, it may not be the kigu, it may be something funky going on with the thermostat.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Man Georgia must be a hell scape because it is FREEZING here in SC atm.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah, my dad thinks the temperature in the Carolinas is as hot as it is in Florida... XP

I can tell he hasn't been there for a while. My sister lives in NC and she's been telling me it's chilly over there, also.

Administrator

Yeah, even in winter, things did get pretty warm while wearing this last night. Sure, getting under the covers with this may feel super cozy at first, but then halfway through the night, it gets quite hot. But then again, considering my dad has been getting hot throughout the night as well, it may not be the kigu, it may be something funky going on with the thermostat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    It's 59 here right now and I'm sweating. xD least it's cooler than it is in summer.

Yeah it can be very odd. It was getting down into the 30s one night. It was real late already and I was tired. So I pulled out my new heating blanket expecting it to already be ready and not need setup. Well I was wrong, but I wanted to be prepared. I at least set the blanket on the bed. Never turned it on or anything. Yet, it kept me warm through the night. Sweating actually. So it's good I never turned it on. It's so warm I don't need it.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It's 59 here right now and I'm sweating. xD least it's cooler than it is in summer.

Yeah it can be very odd. It was getting down into the 30s one night. It was real late already and I was tired. So I pulled out my new heating blanket expecting it to already be ready and not need setup. Well I was wrong, but I wanted to be prepared. I at least set the blanket on the bed. Never turned it on or anything. Yet, it kept me warm through the night. Sweating actually. So it's good I never turned it on. It's so warm I don't need it.
    You're sweating????

Bruh!!!! No wonder we can never agree on temperatures that's when I start shivering!! XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

You're sweating????

Bruh!!!! No wonder we can never agree on temperatures that's when I start shivering!! XD
    Well it's also climbed up to 63 now and it's mostly sunny. That could be another factor. Glad I rethought what I was originally gonna say. xD didn't make sense the other way.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

There's a SLIGHT chill here in Columbus, but i'm legit sweating in shorts and a tshirt. Georgia is so inconsistant with it's weather, it is ridiculous.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·